Test

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I spoke to the person in charge of Jack Yates Hoops media relations and he said they will be playing a warm up game but not against Kountze. He said they are working on getting an opponent. He said he would get back with me real soon. I asked if Kountze is a possibility and he said according to Coach Wise, no.

Not sure where you guys are getting this confirmation of this game being played.

I told him that if this game were to take place that I wanted to come broadcast this game. He assured me that Kountze would not be their opponent in a warm up game.

I do not know who to believe.

• 6 months later...
No one said anything about "roughing up". Just moving the woman away from the door, when necessary. There are instances.

You want to challenge and judge my morals, fine. I will challenge your intelligence (or lack of), your sanity, your blindness, your comprehension skills, your bias, and just your general being.

You sir are no more a high moral man than I. You are no better man than I.

You stated that there are NO instances (and seemed to be very proud of that fact), and I provide you instances that would be appropriate. Now it's lame.

Again, take the shades off. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder