NED vs DAWSON I need your help!

Personally, I dont have one ounce of superstition in me. There is no relationship between wearing an article of clothing a certain way and the outcome of a game. So I say, wear what's comfortable. Leave the long johns at home even. I know I am a party pooper... I just liken it to astrology. Junk

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1344047" timestamp="1354132112"]
Personally, I dont have one ounce of superstition in me. There is no relationship between wearing an article of clothing a certain way and the outcome of a game. So I say, wear what's comfortable. Leave the long johns at home even. I know I am a party pooper... I just liken it to astrology. Junk
[/quote]

I'm not either, but I don't attack other peoples quirks.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1344150" timestamp="1354140907"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=106836.msg1344047#msg1344047 date=1354132112]
[/quote]

I'm not either, but I don't attack other peoples quirks.
[/quote]

Ehh relax.. Sounds like your long johns are on a little too tight.. No attack.. Personally I don't care how anyone wears their undergarments. That said, there was a call for suggestions and opinions.. I gave mine. Oh no.. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder