SUMMER CREEK BULLDOGS: THE BEST 4A TEAM OF 2012-2013!!!

DemDAWGS!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1341785" timestamp="1353812775"]
ALL my trash talk was backed up until today. I had the best streak in forum history!

You girls go ahead and jockey for 2nd place. Your about to get robbed.  Enjoy ur last chance to shine. It all changes in college. [b]SEC is full of Humble area talent. [/b]

Now, I'm about to smoke a fine cigar and drink a well aged drink of my choice.

See you chumps at d games next week.
[/quote]nope ;)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1341790" timestamp="1353812976"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106719.msg1341778#msg1341778 date=1353812596]
Explain how GTown had a 5A player pool to choose from with a smaller enrollment than SC?? I gotta see this math!
PNG has 1400 students, but we have more kids in our FB program than the two local 5As who have 2300+ students. Only because the kids all love to be in the program. Doesn't make us 5A. Same said for GTown. They have 4A enrollment numbers and many kids in the football program. SC could do the same. Just get more students off the streets and into the football program. Novel concept.
[/quote]

"Off the streets". Watch yourself [b]Hicksville[/b]. Our school has college bound kids w/ successful parents. LETS TONE IT DOWN BEFORE WE ALL GET KICKED OUT.
[/quote] ::)

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1341785" timestamp="1353812775"]
ALL my trash talk was backed up until today. I had the best streak in forum history!

You girls go ahead and jockey for 2nd place. Your about to get robbed.  Enjoy ur last chance to shine. It all changes in college. SEC is full of Humble area talent.

Now, I'm about to smoke a fine cigar and drink a well aged drink of my choice.

See you chumps at d games next week.
[/quote]

Go for broke and just torch a bong dude..... You couldn't get more ridiculous than the crap you're posting on here.  smh  ::)

Guest smokinbabymama
[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1341823" timestamp="1353813736"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=106719.msg1341820#msg1341820 date=1353813656]
Respect is earned not given.
[/quote]

Well earn it next weekend
[/quote]

lol how about this weekend! Go play badminton lol

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1341838" timestamp="1353813999"]
[quote author=Brubaker link=topic=106719.msg1341827#msg1341827 date=1353813802]
Summer Creek has turned itself into the LAUGHING STOCK of this board.  Keep going boys, my stomach hurts.
[/quote]

I really think you all are the laughing stocks..this game is over and done. We chillin 8)
[/quote]

Yeah because you have nothing else to do but get ready for basketball.

We'll be chillin in Reliant next Friday, for our 6th playoff game in the last two years.  We may lose, but PD will know they were in a WAR.  And if we do lose, we'll tip our cap and congratulate the better team.  We won't talk about the boogie man, the guy on the grassy knoll, or any other myths... we'll just congratulate our boys on a fabulous run, soak in the moment, then move on with our lives with the history these kids have made.  I'd put our boys up against anyone, and hate that SC couldn't hold up to their end of the bargain.  Wrote a check their high flyin offense couldn't cash.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw