SUMMER CREEK BULLDOGS: THE BEST 4A TEAM OF 2012-2013!!!

DemDAWGS!

[IMG]http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q560/ecljdl/C57C48B7-B618-4C64-959C-7DF13F5C6E60-38154-00000A94F1B2B974.jpg[/img]

[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SUMMER CREEK BULLDOGS ON A FABULOUS UNSTOPPABLE SEASON![/b]

The Greatest Show on Turf was beaten today by a very fine 5A Georgetown Eagle team.  Congratulations to GTown on their win and Congratulations in advance for beating the brakes off the remaining 4A Division I field.  Angleton should get ready to turn in their pads.  Angleton is a good 4A and will be robbed by having to play a 5A team next week (as will Dawson after they destroy Nederland next week).  Keep your heads up guys, GTown should have stayed in 5A this year and dropped next year after the 90% senior team left.

This GTown team reminds me very much of a Humble team a few years back during their first year dropping to 4A.  Same deal.  We faced a 5A team that year.  The true 4A Humble team was the following year and thereafter.

We are the Greatest Show on Turf and THE BEST TRUE 4A TEAM IN THIS REGION hands down.

Now, the rest of you can take your shots, but it won't change the fact GTown is robbing 4A teams this year.  Angleton will see next week.

[b]SC remains the best 4A team [/b] and the rightful State finalist team.  We must apologize to our fans and the remaining TRUE 4A teams as they will not be able to see the Greatest Show on Turf for the remainder of the season.  If you want to get a dose of SC, please visit our game page on Texanallsports.  There's plenty of great footage of us blowing out all challangers in 19-A.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demdawgs, you are the reason everyone is so glad to see sc get whipped..accept your butt whipping like a man without the excuses...anyone who wants to see the "greatest show on turf" can cath them on the hardwood beginning on monday.

hard to hear a school with near 5A numbers complain about a GT team with 5A numbers

[quote name="77" post="1341608" timestamp="1353808689"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=106719.msg1341604#msg1341604 date=1353808504]
SummerCreek - 2019
Georgetown - 1990

UIL enrollment numbers
[/quote]OOPS!
[/quote]

well, don't let facts get in the way of demdawgs' argument

Guest smokinbabymama
[quote name="7mary3" post="1341609" timestamp="1353808718"]
Dawg ill tell you like I tell my own fan base until SC wins State the only thing that shirt is good for is wiping your arse....can make all the pretty shirts you want but that wont get ya the ring.
[/quote]

please order me 2 shirts one to crap on and another to cover it with!  ;D

[quote name="7mary3" post="1341609" timestamp="1353808718"]
Dawg ill tell you like I tell my own fan base until SC wins State the only thing that shirt is good for is wiping your arse....can make all the pretty shirts you want but that wont get ya the ring.
[/quote]

Just wait until they are 5a, and they are getting wiped all over the field by NS and Katy.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1341616" timestamp="1353808863"]
GTown will never be this good again, just like Humble. Next year's GTown team will be a true representation of their 4A talent pool.

We'll ask Angleton next week.
[/quote]
So I guess this year they still [b]feel[/b] like a 5A team?

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1341590" timestamp="1353808198"]
[IMG]http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q560/ecljdl/C57C48B7-B618-4C64-959C-7DF13F5C6E60-38154-00000A94F1B2B974.jpg[/img]

[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SUMMER CREEK BULLDOGS ON A FABULOUS UNSTOPPABLE SEASON![/b]

The Greatest Show on Turf was beaten today by a very fine 5A Georgetown Eagle team.  Congratulations to GTown on their win and Congratulations in advance for beating the brakes off the remaining 4A Division I field.  Angleton should get ready to turn in their pads.  Angleton is a good 4A and will be robbed by having to play a 5A team next week (as will Dawson after they destroy Nederland next week).  Keep your heads up guys, GTown should have stayed in 5A this year and dropped next year after the 90% senior team left.

This GTown team reminds me very much of a Humble team a few years back during their first year dropping to 4A.  Same deal.  We faced a 5A team that year.  The true 4A Humble team was the following year and thereafter.

We are the Greatest Show on Turf and THE BEST TRUE 4A TEAM IN THIS REGION hands down.

Now, the rest of you can take your shots, but it won't change the fact GTown is robbing 4A teams this year.  Angleton will see next week.

[b]SC remains the best 4A team [/b] and the rightful State finalist team.  We must apologize to our fans and the remaining TRUE 4A teams as they will not be able to see the Greatest Show on Turf for the remainder of the season.  If you want to get a dose of SC, please visit our game page on Texanallsports.  There's plenty of great footage of us blowing out all challangers in 19-A.
[/quote]

WAA waaa wa waaaaaw aaaa wwwaa aaaaa    Thats all I heard out of this rambling.  5a school wait til next realignment you will most likley see what 5a looks like andyou will be clammering to play Georgetown again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86