#5 Nederland vs #1 Pearland Dawson

dogbite

Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Pearland dawson

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Razor" post="1345180" timestamp="1354300324"]
92.........I hope Dawson gets very well acquainted with him and his buddies tonight
[/quote]

PD indeed will know Couron and the rest of the GOAT D-line very well by the time the game is over.  So well in fact, that they will be having nightmares of Couron, Pryor, Washington and Malveaux for weeks to come.  ;D .  And I'm sure our LB's and secondary boys will cause a few bad dreams for PD as well.

[quote name="wolf6151" post="1345312" timestamp="1354310840"]
[quote author=dogbite link=topic=106670.msg1345304#msg1345304 date=1354310039]
They didn't drop to 3A for arrogance etc smarty... They dropped to 3a from losing students to PD.    ---On the road ready to shock #1!
[/quote]

Need to check your map.  La Marque is quite a ways from PD.
[/quote]

I don't know if your are new to Texas but, LaMarque to Pearland is not "Quite a ways" in Texas. :)

[quote name="indianforever" post="1345111" timestamp="1354292145"]
Nederland does not have enough offense to keep up with Dawson

Dawson    35
Nederland 21

Dont hate me...just my opinion cause if the Bulldogs pull it out i will be the 1st to congratulate them and the 1st to eat crow!!
[/quote]

You pick against Nederland every week. Law of averages say you will eventually get one right. Hope it's not tonight! Should be a great ball game!

[quote name="jake94" post="1345420" timestamp="1354320141"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106670.msg1345111#msg1345111 date=1354292145]
Nederland does not have enough offense to keep up with Dawson

Dawson    35
Nederland 21

Dont hate me...just my opinion cause if the Bulldogs pull it out i will be the 1st to congratulate them and the 1st to eat crow!!
[/quote]

You pick against Nederland every week. Law of averages say you will eventually get one right. Hope it's not tonight! Should be a great ball game!
[/quote]

I bet your bookie drives a Lamborghini!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Remind me why not? Hooker is a DUDE!!!
    • I guess if your hatred for trump trumps the state of the country then there are some serious issues with one s mental capacity in making a decision on what’s better.   Get over your feelings already.    
    • But that’s exactly what you’re all doing! Saying “well, I think Trump is the best, so everybody else must be stupid for voting Biden,” when it’s obvious that most people will vote for anybody BUT Trump.  Democrats can nominate a house plant and beat Trump… so the morons are the ones who refused to nominate anybody (and I mean ANYBODY else) who would easily take down Biden. And before the clowns all say, in unison, “there are only two choices, so it’s gotta be Trump or y’all are all stupid,” the ones who MADE those the only two options are the idiots.    When Trump announced that he was running, it was over. Too many people hate him. Blaming other people because YOU nominated an unelectable candidate doesn’t make you smart or “America First.”
    • I agree, but that will never happen in my opinion. At least not in the foreseeable future.
    • Nope, biden vs Trump, no brainer for who is best for the country.  Take responsibility for your own vote, you know, like a grown up. I’m tired of folks blaming others for their bad choices.