Toups Graphics AREA Round 2012

What a weekend.  Sorry for the web page delay update...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Toups Graphics GPS directions to the games are found below the picture montage.

Nederland and Barbers Hill fans, if you have never walked along the Woodlands Waterway, it is worth the effort to make the time to see this amazing place, especially the Woodlands Waterway Fountains, and if you can eat at Grimaldis Pizza, you won't be dissapointed.  GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!  Toups Graphics will continue to provide previews, FEARLESS PREDICTIONS, and results till 19-4A and 20-4A are eliminated.

Guest ECBucFan
Notice that "[i]BUT Barbers Hill will lose [u]next week[/u][/i]" thrown in to the prediction for [u]this[/u] week? Toups cannot stand BH's success! Sad and bitter Toups!  ;D

Yes for 19-4A people head to head defeats mean nothing... It's more about scrimmages, common opponents, and dislike to make predictions.    He mentions Nederland winning this week but losing next week also.  I think some people might be in for a surprise!

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1339054" timestamp="1353615617"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106591.msg1338937#msg1338937 date=1353594175]
Why do they have Crosby ranked ahead of Nederland?
[/quote]

[b]Because any team west of the Trinity is better than any team east of the Trinity[/b] even if all their players were on crutches.
[/quote]

Oh.... Please tell us more......  ::)

Update...  Horrible break...  Gas valve to furnace had to be replaced.  $$$. Step sons car needed repairs $$$  my dad fell on Thanksgiving day and broke his hip.  Power went out on Saturday in my area and toasted my computer.  My 1 & 3 predictions seem irrelevant now.  I will update my website as soon as I can.  Congrats to Nederland.  Please keep my Dad in your prayers.  He is doing good.  Probably about 50 50 he will be in a wheel chair after rehab.  Lots of round trips to Beaumont in my near future.

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1339054" timestamp="1353615617"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106591.msg1338937#msg1338937 date=1353594175]
Why do they have Crosby ranked ahead of Nederland?
[/quote]

Because any team west of the Trinity is better than any team east of the Trinity even if all their players were on crutches.
[/quote] If I am not mistaken.. Mr. Toups is from "East of the Trinity". Seems I read somewhere he graduated from PNG. Obviously yall like reading his predictions. But when they don't favor someone "East of the Trinity" he is wrong.. can't get it right. He doesn't have to do this. He does it for the KIDS and for EVERY BODIES entertainment.  ::)

Sorry to hear bout your Dad.. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1343196" timestamp="1353988498"]
I will try to update my site soon.  Computer shopping now.  Good luck to the Bulldogs on Friday.  My dad is doing well and will be placed in a nursing home with rehab this week. [b] So much to do when you start taking care of your parents.[/b]  Thanks for the prayers.  They were felt.
[/quote] I know exactly what you mean there... Can be difficult at times.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1342544" timestamp="1353898862"]
Update...  Horrible break...  Gas valve to furnace had to be replaced.  $$$. Step sons car needed repairs $$$  my dad fell on Thanksgiving day and broke his hip.  Power went out on Saturday in my area and toasted my computer.  My 1 & 3 predictions seem irrelevant now.  I will update my website as soon as I can.  Congrats to Nederland.  Please keep my Dad in your prayers.  He is doing good.  Probably about 50 50 he will be in a wheel chair after rehab.  Lots of round trips to Beaumont in my near future.
[/quote]

Poor guy, you sure you SHOULD be driving. Hang in there,

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder