1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Silsbee
    • Stafford

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATS80" post="1337194" timestamp="1353353754"]
He does sound like some one to be very proud of  and from what I watched he is good . But That will not get you to the next round of the playoffs . There are 11 on offense and 11 on defence It will take that to get you to the next round not 1
[/quote]
I know he is on their minds, he has accomplished so much this year, I'm proud no matter the outcome, he has made my heart happy, because he is such a great kid.

I back and Support WOS.  And say positive things about them. Even when we were playing each other. But I assure you. That most definantly doesnt mean I dont support Silsbee. I am very much a Tiger. But also support all the teams in 21-3A And will continue to do so.  And I dont think anyone in Silsbee would doubt my loyalty to Silsbee. I have always thought Skipper supported WOS. But also Shows support for the 21-3A teams . I tip My hat to you Skipper. I believe your a good guy. And with that said I truely hope for WOS to Kick everyone in D2 Rear ends. Go all the way WOS I know you can do it . And Good luck Daniel Woodson . From Dusty and the Family. Go get that Ring.

[quote name="Stephen A Smith" post="1337693" timestamp="1353385289"]
I look for Seth Adams to have a big Game kid can flat out ball I haven't seen a O-Lne block him all year...... An of course my main man P.Reed will show up an Show-Out                  Tigers win 48-17
[/quote]

Huffman did a pretty good job blocking him after the first series..........................of course that was with 2 or 3 guys on him.

[quote name="hondo1" post="1337432" timestamp="1353367609"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=106416.msg1336992#msg1336992 date=1353341384]
we can talk can talk untell were blue in the face -------------------------------silsbee will win this one big time
[/quote] i wonder WWHHHYYY you don`t have any problem being so CONFIDENT that silsbee will win a game, and are so sure in the ineptness of THEIR opponent, but when it comes to WO-S, the school you went to and are supposed to be  supportive of. you`re always praising their opponent and talking about what WO-S is doing wrong??????? like i said before, whoever WO-S is playing in the future, you should wear THEIR jersey and sit on their side. WO-S can do without fans like YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

You know I think people like Skip and me are kinda old school...in the old days you gave your opponent credit before and after you played. You didn't trash talk, you didn't blow your own horn. It's a little different these days. I don't know how old Skip is or even personally know him that I am aware of. He is on here supporting WOS athletics, maybe not the way you do or the way you want him to do. We are ALL fans or we would not be on this board. It is easier sometimes to see other teams flaws and strengths then it is the team your rooting for. Skip seems like a decent guy and you probably are too. One thing for sure WOS fans don't need to rip each other just because they root for their team differently. GO STANGS!

yes i am from the old school  :) i came from lutcher stark high school had a great teacher his name might ring a bell with a few of you his name was coach ted jefferies a great man and oh what a teacher he was. some of you might know just a few kids he coached david foster-rc slocum- charles owens  just to name a few. i hate talking bad about other teams thay are just kids trying to make there city and school proud i have been a mustang for 35 years in my right arm my blood runs silver and blue and in the left orange and black . now for my age lol lets just say i am a old man HAPPY THANKSGIVEN TO ALL OF YOU

[quote name="skipper" post="1338817" timestamp="1353549592"]
yes i am from the old school  :) i came from lutcher stark high school had a great teacher his name might ring a bell with a few of you his name was coach ted jefferies a great man and oh what a teacher he was. some of you might know just a few kids he coached david foster-rc slocum- charles owens  just to name a few. i hate talking bad about other teams thay are just kids trying to make there city and school proud i have been a mustang for 35 years in my right arm my blood runs silver and blue and in the left orange and black . now for my age lol lets just say i am a old man HAPPY THANKSGIVEN TO ALL OF YOU
[/quote]

You and liltex are two of my favorite men.

[/quote]
Gud post!  WTG OLD MAN!

[/quote]

I am a hybrid also..First two years of high school as a Chief and last two was the first two years of the Mustangs. Happy turkey day to you also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83