Vidor vs. Summer Creek Game Thread/Summer Creek advances 51-27!

WOSgrad

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1333864" timestamp="1353123309"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106369.msg1333858#msg1333858 date=1353123245]
I would like my crow bar-b-que'd on a grill and spicy with an ice cold beer......

well make it a case after tonight.
[/quote]

Honorable. Crow will be sent by mail...
[/quote]
Always have been. When i'm wrong i admit it and eat my crow like a man. SC was the better team tonight. Good luck in the playoffs and i will be rooting for everyone else.  8)

Vidor folks quiet tonight?! Am I surprised? Nope!! Everything happened exactly how I figured it would the two 20-4A teams getting smashed!! Well for Livingston you'll make it back in the near future just becuz you've produced athletes year in year out! Not so much for Vidor. It'll been another 10 to 15 years before you'll even see the playoffs unless the UIL peeps drop you to 3A maybe. Sorry the ship has been sunken!!!

[quote name="ace2335" post="1333876" timestamp="1353123457"]
Vidor folks quiet tonight?! Am I surprised? Nope!! Everything happened exactly how I figured it would the two 20-4A teams getting smashed!! Well for Livingston you'll make it back in the near future just becuz you've produced athletes year in year out! Not so much for Vidor. It'll been another 10 to 15 years before you'll even see the playoffs unless the UIL peeps drop you to 3A maybe. Sorry the ship has been sunken!!!
[/quote]
Really man?

smh....

[/quote]

Obviously you are blind and can not see the previous threads where numerous Vidor fans have commented on this game....grow up.

[/quote]

This is what I get from this, BLAH BLAH BLAAAAHHHH!!! See y'all in playoffs again next year!

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1333861" timestamp="1353123267"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106369.msg1333848#msg1333848 date=1353123172]
Congratulations SC. You have a very good 5A team.
[/quote]

What a sour packer.
[/quote]

I got your sour packer. Truth hurts don't it. Wait I get it. Your team can't beat us so you had to find a 5A school to do it.

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1333890" timestamp="1353123627"]
[quote author=ace2335 link=topic=106369.msg1333876#msg1333876 date=1353123457]
[/quote]

This is what I get from this, BLAH BLAH BLAAAAHHHH!!! See y'all in playoffs again next year!
[/quote]

Lumberton will be in the playoffs instead of Vidor ;)
Just playing Vidor! If my Raiders can't be in the playoffs I would love for yall to be :)

[/quote]
VIDOR DOESNT ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST ATHLETES BUT YOU BETTER ALWAYS BE READY FOR A FIGHT. SC WAS THE BETTER TEAM TONIGHT AND VID WILL KEEP BRINGIN IT BELIEVE THAT. JUST MIGHT WANNA ADJUST THE O A BIT (FROM A FAN WHO'S TEAM HAS SCORED 17 PTS IN THE LAST 2 GAMES)

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1333887" timestamp="1353123577"]
Still veryyyyy proud of those Vidor Pirates
[/quote]
I'm not a bit!!! A one dimensional team that has fans that are very commented to their team. They rolled the high tide into the Bermuda Triangle an didn't make it out. They should've had or at least made a attempt to had a tad bit of a passing game an then maybe it would've worked outside of 20-4A. Good luck to Montana he will make a good rb somewheres. NOTICE I SAID RB AND NOTHING MORE.