11 year old in need of blood from Dayton

Guest IamWhoIam

Guest IamWhoIam
https://www.facebook.com/events/119767721515044/

Here is the facebook pg. with all the info.

She was hit by a car waiting for the bus on Monday 11/12. She is a student at Nottingham Middle School in Dayton. So if you can give blood it would be great. If not thats ok too. Just keep this family in your prayers. Thanks

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1330425" timestamp="1352921376"]
My son knows this little girl and had told me about it after school that day. He also told me it was a hit a run, does anyone know if that part is true? We are sending prayers her way!
[/quote]I don't know bout the hit and run part. Haven't heard that.

Guest IamWhoIam
Payge Davie was hit by a car this morning( 11-12-12) while walking to the bus stop.. She is 11 years old and in need of ALL our prayers ...Her mom and dad Willie and Nancy also need to be lifted up in prayer...We love yall and are here for yall during this time...

Payge you are a strong little girl with a GREAT family..... Praying for you ...

EVERYONE THIS IS THE BLOOD DRIVE CODE YOU WILL NEED thanks michelle
blood drive code P640FS00 (zeros not the letter o)) << This is from the Facebook pg.

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1330425" timestamp="1352921376"]
My son knows this little girl and had told me about it after school that day. He also told me it was a hit a run, does anyone know if that part is true? We are sending prayers her way!
[/quote] I can asure you it wasn't a hit and run Payge's granparents live next door to me .

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="BigDog007" post="1330475" timestamp="1352923650"]
If anyone has a contact at LifeShare Blood Centers mabe you can get them to send a couple of thier Mobile Units to the Ned-Dayton game and set up in the parking lots. I know that Ned fans will roll up their sleeves for this cause.
[/quote] Thats a good idea.

[quote name="IamWhoIam" post="1330442" timestamp="1352921874"]
Payge Davie was hit by a car this morning( 11-12-12) while walking to the bus stop.. She is 11 years old and in need of ALL our prayers ...Her mom and dad Willie and Nancy also need to be lifted up in prayer...We love yall and are here for yall during this time...

Payge you are a strong little girl with a GREAT family..... Praying for you ...

EVERYONE THIS IS THE BLOOD DRIVE CODE YOU WILL NEED thanks michelle
blood drive code P640FS00 (zeros not the letter o)) << This is from the Facebook pg.
[/quote]

Thanks

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="IamWhoIam" post="1330484" timestamp="1352924216"]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=106276.msg1330475#msg1330475 date=1352923650]
If anyone has a contact at LifeShare Blood Centers mabe you can get them to send a couple of thier Mobile Units to the Ned-Dayton game and set up in the parking lots. I know that Ned fans will roll up their sleeves for this cause.
[/quote] I got a message to someone. They are going to see if that can't be arranged. Thank you for your suggestion

[quote name="IamWhoIam" post="1330498" timestamp="1352924995"]
[quote author=IamWhoIam link=topic=106276.msg1330484#msg1330484 date=1352924216]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=106276.msg1330475#msg1330475 date=1352923650]
[/quote] I got a message to someone. They are going to see if that can't be arranged. Thank you for your suggestion
[/quote]No problem anything to help this family

Guest IamWhoIam
Just an update. Not a lot has changed. Still awake off and on. Still incubated but breathing on her own. Being tube fed. Pressure on her brain is the same, she gets very agitated if I leave the room or she wakes and can't see me. When her daddy speaks she pops those eyes open. Had some scarey moments last night but stable this morning.... I can't say thank you enough<<----From her mom

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder