Kountze

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incognito123
They need to fire the cheerleading sponsor for shipwrecking the entire season.  Those girls shifted the focus from football to signs and lawsuits, and they underachieved in district IMO>

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1329753" timestamp="1352858652"]
They need to fire the cheerleading sponsor for shipwrecking the entire season.  Those girls shifted the focus from football to signs and lawsuits, and they underachieved in district IMO>
[/quote]

nice try pain.....  this is a basketball school and will always be.  ur in district with newton, ec, kirbyville, anahuac....kountze doesn't really have a shot in football.

The coach couldn't make up his mind on a qb and when he finally did, he picked the wrong one.

[quote name="Candyman" post="1329199" timestamp="1352830489"]
I heard Middleton was "let go".......  Why???
[/quote]
I know it had a lot to do with his decisions offensively. Middleton wouldn't ever just stick with one QB and it kept us from winning some close games.

[quote name="bullsonparade" post="1330047" timestamp="1352898825"]
[quote author=Candyman link=topic=106198.msg1329199#msg1329199 date=1352830489]
I heard Middleton was "let go".......  Why???
[/quote]
I know it had a lot to do with his decisions offensively. Middleton wouldn't ever just stick with one QB and it kept us from winning some close games.
[/quote]
Exactly

Guest incognito123
Grayland Arnold was your guy.  He would've led you to a playoff birth.  Why fire Middleton though?  Sounds over reactive to me.  You guys act like you had expectation to live up to out there in Kountze

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1330741" timestamp="1352938961"]
Grayland Arnold was your guy.  He would've led you to a playoff birth.  [b]Why fire Middleton though?  Sounds over reactive to me.  [/b] You guys act like you had expectation to live up to out there in Kountze
[/quote]

Sounds to me like jealousy.  You have a great guy that cares about the kids, cares about the program, and who just so happens to be a former NFL football player.  Too much positive attention on Middleton and not enough for the AD?  Just a thought...

[quote name="concernedfortx" post="1331121" timestamp="1352992909"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=106198.msg1330741#msg1330741 date=1352938961]
Grayland Arnold was your guy.  He would've led you to a playoff birth.  [b]Why fire Middleton though?  Sounds over reactive to me.  [/b] You guys act like you had expectation to live up to out there in Kountze
[/quote]

Sounds to me like jealousy.  You have a great guy that cares about the kids, cares about the program, and who just so happens to be a former NFL football player.  Too much positive attention on Middleton and not enough for the AD?  Just a thought...
[/quote]
Nobody is jealous.. but when the offensive coordinator was running 3 different qbs and there was no reason to..and that cost Kountze some games this year..idk what the reason was..also just because you play in the NFL doesn't mean your gonna be a great coach..But I hope the best for coach M

[quote name="concernedfortx" post="1331121" timestamp="1352992909"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=106198.msg1330741#msg1330741 date=1352938961]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Definitely had nothing to do with Jealousy. I think most people close to the Kountze football program will agree that Middleton did not do a very good job at all with the offense this year. Yes he played in the NFL but it didn't show in his ability to run the offense. All of that aside, he is a great guy and I wish him the best in his future endeavors