BH @ Summer Creek

Bill

Who wins??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Summer Creek
    • Barbers Hill

[quote name="bronco1" post="1315253" timestamp="1351680770"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315081#msg1315081 date=1351645150]
Note to Summer Creek fans: Now that Dayton needed a last second td on a busted play to beat the Eagles with a backup qb, [b]BH has the saltiest defense Dayton has faced[/b]. I think you should tell Aaron Sharp that they held the high flying Dayton offense to 143 yards total and he should expect the same. They are going to play you tight with their qb out due to the fact they have improved immensely by playing Dayton close. You won't be able to throw on BH because Dayton only had 42 passing yards. If you beat BH by more than 20 it doesn't matter because you haven't been tested. It is exponentially harder to stop the dive play than the twins. Dayton allowed less than 100 rushing yards to Humble and Porter, the next two teams on Crosby's schedule but if you beat BH Dayton's defense is "really salty" even though the allowed more yards than the Eagles. Last but not least, Jerry Stewart is the "split's" homeboy. Feel free to tack on if I left something out. . . . . BH does get a playoff win this year though.
[/quote]

[b]Truth is, that was the best defense we had seen all year next to Elkins[/b] and we didn't do very well against it. It will also be the best defense SC has seen to date, just refer to all those stats ya'll like to post. I'm not saying that SC doesn't have a good defense, but we haven't faced them yet.

SC will not score on BH or Dayton like they have on the other teams in this district.

As for as the above post, well what would you expect from somebody who probably never beat Dayton in football his whole HS career. If he did it was once and he got throttled every other time. I would understand why you don't care for Coach Stewart either, he owns Crosby.
[/quote]That Elkins D must have gotten a lot worse than since they played Dayton. Their 4-4 right now and haven't stopped anybody except Dayton.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315309" timestamp="1351689317"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105408.msg1315118#msg1315118 date=1351648719]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315081#msg1315081 date=1351645150]
Note to Summer Creek fans: Now that Dayton needed a last second td on a busted play to beat the Eagles with a backup qb, BH has the saltiest defense Dayton has faced. I think you should tell Aaron Sharp that they held the high flying Dayton offense to 143 yards total and he should expect the same. They are going to play you tight with their qb out due to the fact they have improved immensly by playing Dayton close. You won't be able to throw on BH because Dayton only had 42 passing yards. If you beat BH by more than 20 it doesn't matter because you haven't been tested. It is exponentially harder to stop the dive play than the twins. Dayton allowed less than 100 rushing yards to Humble and Porter, then next two teams on Crosby's schedule so if you beat BH Dayton's defense is "really salty" even though the allowed more yards than the Eagles. Last but not least, Jerry Stewart is the "split's" homeboy. Feel free to tack on it I left somethin out. . . . . BH does get a playoff win this year though.
[/quote] Your just still mad cause the Broncos stampeded your kitties and threw um under the bus. And we all know your Cougar14. And Crosby admins are mad cause the new high expectation defensive coach from Sulfur Springs who went with the head coach to state in 2008, did't do his job by beating the broncos, like he was suppose to. And we all know that your jealous, cause Crosby don't have a tradition like Dayton does. And that you really wanna wear purple.. but PNG told you NO, and Dayton wouldn't hear of it. And the only reason why your sucking up to BH is because your kitties beat them AGAIN! So you feel superior to them.. I am sure I left some things out so feel free to tack on whatever it is..
[/quote]We got the offensive coordinator from Sulpher Springs, not the defensive coach. The new superintendent is an ex-college football player so he's always annoyed about losses. I also think Dayton fans are ignorant to think if Denny didn't get banged up BH wouldn't have scored more points on your "salty" defense. Port-Neches, Newton, and West Orange are the ones with the tradition July, you have the exact same amount of state championship appearances as Crosby. Going D2 and going to the third round all the time isn't an amazing accomplishment, Crosby is going to do it this year and we suck. I also hate purple, I just made my son throw away his Laker jersey. We beat Port-Neches last year by the way and Dayton sucks, that should about cover the violet thing.
[/quote]

I know its no big deal to Crosby but this will be Daytons 17th year in a row to make the playoffs. Crosby's only tradition is getting beat and beat bad by Dayton. Again, I understand your angst, you never beat Dayton as Cougar. All you ever did was suffer the humiliation of getting beat time and again by sucky old Dayton. Thus the strong dislike(hate) for the color purple.

BH 16
SC 14

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1315327" timestamp="1351690319"]
[quote author=Dazed and confused link=topic=105408.msg1315312#msg1315312 date=1351689530]
How can you says SC has not seen good D Crosby is #1 in the district in D.  And there D held the twins out of the end zone less than anyone else.
[/quote]
You at it again I see.  ;D According to Houston Chronicle, Crosby is 6th in team defense behind New Caney of all people. ;)

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=Leaders&Sport=1&TeamID=&SchoolID=&Season=2012&DistrictID=14&SearchDate=10%2F31%2F12&SearchDateEnd=10%2F31%2F12&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Leaders
[/quote]They also said Barbers Hill had 507 yards on Crosby when it was 407. They have on there that you threw for 170 on us and they're missing all the stats from the Willis game.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315338" timestamp="1351691120"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=105408.msg1315253#msg1315253 date=1351680770]
Note to Summer Creek fans: Now that Dayton needed a last second td on a busted play to beat the Eagles with a backup qb, [b]BH has the saltiest defense Dayton has faced[/b]. I think you should tell Aaron Sharp that they held the high flying Dayton offense to 143 yards total and he should expect the same. They are going to play you tight with their qb out due to the fact they have improved immensely by playing Dayton close. You won't be able to throw on BH because Dayton only had 42 passing yards. If you beat BH by more than 20 it doesn't matter because you haven't been tested. It is exponentially harder to stop the dive play than the twins. Dayton allowed less than 100 rushing yards to Humble and Porter, the next two teams on Crosby's schedule but if you beat BH Dayton's defense is "really salty" even though the allowed more yards than the Eagles. Last but not least, Jerry Stewart is the "split's" homeboy. Feel free to tack on if I left something out. . . . . BH does get a playoff win this year though.
[/quote]

Truth is, that was the best defense we had seen all year next to Elkins and we didn't do very well against it. It will also be the best defense SC has seen to date, just refer to all those stats ya'll like to post. I'm not saying that SC doesn't have a good defense, but we haven't faced them yet.

SC will not score on BH or Dayton like they have on the other teams in this district.

As for as the above post, well what would you expect from somebody who probably never beat Dayton in football his whole HS career. If he did it was once and he got throttled every other time. I would understand why you don't care for Coach Stewart either, he owns Crosby.
[/quote]That Elkins D must have gotten a lot worse than since they played Dayton. Their 4-4 right now and haven't stopped anybody except Dayton.
[/quote]

All 4 of Elkins losses by teams that would kill Crosby.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315334" timestamp="1351690793"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105408.msg1315303#msg1315303 date=1351688823]
Agree with Bronco1, SC will face the best two defenses they have seen in the next two games. BH will not be as potent on Offense for this game, but Dayton should play SC better overall than BH will IMO. I still see SC as the favorite to win out and go undefeated in District, but anything can happen.

Also for all of those saying BH will win a playoff game this year...... could you please stop building the jinx so early ;)
[/quote]Dayton defense: KP 341 yards - CE King 302 yards  - Crosby 481. Crosby defense: KP 246  CE King 145  Dayton 438 (most allowed). Crosby leading the district in total defense and going to expand that lead with Humble and Porter coming up. The BH defense is better than Dayton but niether is anything to brag about. Dayton fans talk about Crosby riding BH now, what are y'all doing? BH had film on Dayton throwing those bombs so they played to stop it. When Crosby played Dayton they barely had 600 yards of total offense, we had no idea you could even move the ball much less have an effective passing game. I bet if Crosby had film of Dayton doing that our D would have been the best Dayton has seen, and no way you were going to hold us to 100 something yards. Dayton fns talking about how good BH is now, boy what will they say when it's 42-14? I can almost garuntee it won't still be "BH has the best defense Dayton has faced", it's going to be more like "the BH game was a fluke, Dayton will be their first real test".
[/quote]Hey guy, why are you so caught up in the stats? Who gives a crap, fact is Dayton smashed Crosby and beat BH.

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1315349" timestamp="1351691722"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315334#msg1315334 date=1351690793]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105408.msg1315303#msg1315303 date=1351688823]
Agree with Bronco1, SC will face the best two defenses they have seen in the next two games. BH will not be as potent on Offense for this game, but Dayton should play SC better overall than BH will IMO. I still see SC as the favorite to win out and go undefeated in District, but anything can happen.

Also for all of those saying BH will win a playoff game this year...... could you please stop building the jinx so early ;)
[/quote]Dayton defense: KP 341 yards - CE King 302 yards  - Crosby 481. Crosby defense: KP 246  CE King 145  Dayton 438 (most allowed). Crosby leading the district in total defense and going to expand that lead with Humble and Porter coming up. The BH defense is better than Dayton but niether is anything to brag about. Dayton fans talk about Crosby riding BH now, what are y'all doing? BH had film on Dayton throwing those bombs so they played to stop it. When Crosby played Dayton they barely had 600 yards of total offense, we had no idea you could even move the ball much less have an effective passing game. I bet if Crosby had film of Dayton doing that our D would have been the best Dayton has seen, and no way you were going to hold us to 100 something yards. Dayton fns talking about how good BH is now, boy what will they say when it's 42-14? I can almost garuntee it won't still be "BH has the best defense Dayton has faced", it's going to be more like "the BH game was a fluke, Dayton will be their first real test".
[/quote]Hey guy, [b]why are you so caught up in the stats?[/b] Who gives a crap, fact is Dayton smashed Crosby and beat BH.
[/quote] Because he is delusional like cougar14  ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1315340" timestamp="1351691185"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315309#msg1315309 date=1351689317]
Note to Summer Creek fans: Now that Dayton needed a last second td on a busted play to beat the Eagles with a backup qb, BH has the saltiest defense Dayton has faced. I think you should tell Aaron Sharp that they held the high flying Dayton offense to 143 yards total and he should expect the same. They are going to play you tight with their qb out due to the fact they have improved immensly by playing Dayton close. You won't be able to throw on BH because Dayton only had 42 passing yards. If you beat BH by more than 20 it doesn't matter because you haven't been tested. It is exponentially harder to stop the dive play than the twins. Dayton allowed less than 100 rushing yards to Humble and Porter, then next two teams on Crosby's schedule so if you beat BH Dayton's defense is "really salty" even though the allowed more yards than the Eagles. Last but not least, Jerry Stewart is the "split's" homeboy. Feel free to tack on it I left somethin out. . . . . BH does get a playoff win this year though.
[/quote] Your just still mad cause the Broncos stampeded your kitties and threw um under the bus. And we all know your Cougar14. And Crosby admins are mad cause the new high expectation defensive coach from Sulfur Springs who went with the head coach to state in 2008, did't do his job by beating the broncos, like he was suppose to. And we all know that your jealous, cause Crosby don't have a tradition like Dayton does. And that you really wanna wear purple.. but PNG told you NO, and Dayton wouldn't hear of it. And the only reason why your sucking up to BH is because your kitties beat them AGAIN! So you feel superior to them.. I am sure I left some things out so feel free to tack on whatever it is..
[/quote]We got the offensive coordinator from Sulpher Springs, not the defensive coach. The new superintendent is an ex-college football player so he's always annoyed about losses. I also think Dayton fans are ignorant to think if Denny didn't get banged up BH wouldn't have scored more points on your "salty" defense. Port-Neches, Newton, and West Orange are the ones with the tradition July, you have the exact same amount of state championship appearances as Crosby. Going D2 and going to the third round all the time isn't an amazing accomplishment, Crosby is going to do it this year and we suck. I also hate purple, I just made my son throw away his Laker jersey. We beat Port-Neches last year by the way and Dayton sucks, that should about cover the violet thing.
[/quote]

I know its no big deal to Crosby but this will be Daytons 17th year in a row to make the playoffs. Crosby's only tradition is getting beat and beat bad by Dayton. Again, I understand your angst, you never beat Dayton as Cougar. All you ever did was suffer the humiliation of getting beat time and again by sucky old Dayton. Thus the strong dislike(hate) for the color purple.

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]I played Dayton three times. Hammered them once, lost two close ones. Had 170+ yards on Dayton senior year on my way to leading the district in rushing ypg. No fear over here in Harris County, you can save that for BH or 20-4a. Y'all had a big advantage with Stewart over guys like Dickey and Flannigan. You started off the Riordan era with a win but like May said "that's not going to be acceptable to our admins." Good luck in the SC game though, I think your salty defense can hold them under 50.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1315348" timestamp="1351691696"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315338#msg1315338 date=1351691120]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=105408.msg1315253#msg1315253 date=1351680770]
[/quote]

Truth is, that was the best defense we had seen all year next to Elkins and we didn't do very well against it. It will also be the best defense SC has seen to date, just refer to all those stats ya'll like to post. I'm not saying that SC doesn't have a good defense, but we haven't faced them yet.

[/quote]

All 4 of Elkins losses by teams that would kill Crosby.
[/quote]So you made a stupid comment about Elkins having a great defense but when I told you Dayton was the only team they stopped you say "the teams they lost to would kill Crosby". Huh? I can tell you Crosby killed BH so why couldn't you. . . . . oh yeah I forgot, their defense got salty.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315347" timestamp="1351691673"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=105408.msg1315327#msg1315327 date=1351690319]
[quote author=Dazed and confused link=topic=105408.msg1315312#msg1315312 date=1351689530]
How can you says SC has not seen good D Crosby is #1 in the district in D.  And there D held the twins out of the end zone less than anyone else.
[/quote]
You at it again I see.  ;D According to Houston Chronicle, Crosby is 6th in team defense behind New Caney of all people. ;)

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=Leaders&Sport=1&TeamID=&SchoolID=&Season=2012&DistrictID=14&SearchDate=10%2F31%2F12&SearchDateEnd=10%2F31%2F12&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Leaders
[/quote]They also said Barbers Hill had 507 yards on Crosby when it was 407. They have on there that you threw for 170 on us and they're missing all the stats from the Willis game.
[/quote]
So they were off by 100 yards and missing the Willis game according to you. The missing stat of 100 yards and Willis game missing would vault Crosby from 6th best defense in district to #1? ::) Dude, That's hard for me to believe, but if it makes you feel better ok. ;D

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315362" timestamp="1351692557"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=105408.msg1315340#msg1315340 date=1351691185]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315309#msg1315309 date=1351689317]
[/quote]

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]I played Dayton three times. Hammered them once, lost two close ones. Had 170+ yards on Dayton senior year on my way to leading the district in rushing ypg. No fear over here in Harris County, you can save that for BH or 20-4a. Y'all had a big advantage with Stewart over guys like Dickey and Flannigan. You started off the Riordan era with a win but like May said "that's not going to be acceptable to our admins." Good luck in the SC game though, I think your salty defense can hold them under 50.
[/quote]

so..... are you Johnny Freeman?

[quote name="dayton" post="1315388" timestamp="1351694541"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315362#msg1315362 date=1351692557]
[/quote]

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, Freeman is the athletic director at the middle school. I'm the one that was on the front of the Sun with your safety diving after me while I broke a 75 yarder to tie the game back up. Talking about Freeman makes me remember an insignificant story though. When I was on my recruiting trip at UH we watched them play SMU with Freeman. My guide played at Crosby and started for UH at d-end, Kendrick Goss. A guy named Bradley Peveto was recruiting me to play DB and was asking me if I think I could cover the SMU guys. I said I could probably cover everybody accept Jonnhy Freeman. He said "well, you must not have much confidence because he's not very good." Freeman then proceeded to scortch UH for two long td bombs and 100 something yards receiving. After the game Coach Peveto asked me how I knew he would do that. . . . in typical Cougar fashion I said "because he went to Crosby." Freeman is the head coach for the 8th graders (just lost to Dayton last night, I think the 7th won 40-0 though) and the a.d. at the middle school so you can verify that if you need to. 

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1315384" timestamp="1351694186"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105408.msg1315376#msg1315376 date=1351693466]
Can Crosby and Dayton go find their own thread? Yall both suck and so does SC ;D

BH by two Nacho's and some SALTY fries ;)
[/quote]
You know that eagle won't be in flight tomorrow ;)
[/quote]

We have one with a hurt wing, but the O'neal show will be there ready to go ;) I think yall will be suprised at whay the Eagles will bring to Turner Thursday night! We will not be the chump yall made Crosby to be ;D

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315397" timestamp="1351695534"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105408.msg1315388#msg1315388 date=1351694541]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315362#msg1315362 date=1351692557]
[/quote]

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, Freeman is the athletic director at the middle school. I'm the one that was on the front of the Sun with your safety diving after me while I broke a 75 yarder to tie the game back up.
[/quote]

Mom is that you?

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315397" timestamp="1351695534"]
[/quote]

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]

[/quote]Nah, Freeman is the athletic director at the middle school. I'm the one that was on the front of the Sun with your safety diving after me while I broke a 75 yarder to tie the game back up.
[/quote]

oh. ok

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1315367" timestamp="1351692904"]
So you made a stupid comment about Elkins having a great defense but when I told you Dayton was the only team they stopped you say "the teams they lost to would kill Crosby". Huh? I can tell you Crosby killed BH so why couldn't you. . . . . oh yeah I forgot, their defense got salty.
[/quote]

I didn't say they had a great defense, I said they were the second best defense we played this year. Are you a politician? You even embelish other peoples statements, not just your own idiotic view. Look you can stat it up, talk it up, brag it up, what ever you want to call it. The fact remains that regardless of the outcome of BH vs SC or Dayton vs SC, Crosby is Dayton's doormat.

This is gonna be a close game.. I think it can go either way.. people can throw out all the stats they want (cougar14). But in the end it will come down to who wants the W more.. SC has the advantage being on their own turf. But I think BH can win in a nail biter. I am sure I will be reminded repeatedly I said BH could win in a nail biter...  :)

[quote name="liltex" post="1315412" timestamp="1351696656"]
Please tell in detail the years w/the big win and (2 close games) Mr Stat Guru-*2008 Dayt 49 Crosby 14    *2009 Crosby 28 Dayt 0 @Crosby  *2010 Dayton 42  Crosby 3(wait here comes a stat=Crosby had 332 tot yds for 3 points)Booyah ;D ;D
[/quote]35-14, 21-31, 24-21,. One of the losses was worse than I remember. The year La Marque beat us then took y'all out in the dome with Dakaryi Pearson.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1315403" timestamp="1351696277"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105408.msg1315397#msg1315397 date=1351695534]
[/quote]

BH 16
SC 14
[/quote]

[/quote]

Mom is that you?
[/quote]Nope, she's a senior executive at Gazprom.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1315418" timestamp="1351697137"]
This is gonna be a close game.. I think it can go either way.. people can throw out all the stats they want (cougar14). But in the end it will come down to who wants the W more.. SC has the advantage being on their own turf. But I think BH can win in a nail biter. I am sure I will be reminded repeatedly I said BH could win in a nail biter...  :)
[/quote]

You said "BH could win in a nail biter"  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1315418" timestamp="1351697137"]
[/quote]I will also remind you of this when they win by 20.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder