png indian joke

[quote name="NDNation" post="1302006" timestamp="1350411957"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=104753.msg1301984#msg1301984 date=1350410474]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=104753.msg1301968#msg1301968 date=1350409639]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=104753.msg1301965#msg1301965 date=1350409529]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=104753.msg1301862#msg1301862 date=1350403273]
How many Bulldogs does it take to pass a school bond?  Answer - More than they had last time.  Enjoy the window units.
[/quote]Now that was a low blow,,,even lower than the citizens who voted against the bond. We got the best window units money can buy!!!! lol,,,,,,,
[/quote]

And a doghouse with window units is a pretty darn fancy one if you ask me. ;D
[/quote]Yep, not all schools can boast about having a worn down football stadium and schools, and still kick the dog mess out of their cross town rival. You guys wanted a new stadium and got one, you guys wanted new schools and got around the past 15 year losing record to us, buuuuuttttt, hey, money can't buy you everything.......
[/quote]

I always like to look at the glass as half full.

in 15yrs Nederland has scored 354 points against PN-G.....PN-G has scored 327 against Nederland....27 point difference...You win...Nederland is 3 touchdowns and 2 field goals ahead of us.  Wow you guys are just so much better than us.
[/quote]

Please make up your mind. Here is quote from another thread......
[b]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104723.msg1301158#msg1301158 date=1350322145]
The teams have always played each other hard...alot of years the scores were close, the winner barely pulling it off. Then there were years where the score was lopsided. The last 2 years it was a battle to the end. Nederland had to earn those wins.
[/qu[/b]ote]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="baddog" post="1302086" timestamp="1350416649"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104753.msg1302006#msg1302006 date=1350411957]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=104753.msg1301984#msg1301984 date=1350410474]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=104753.msg1301968#msg1301968 date=1350409639]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=104753.msg1301965#msg1301965 date=1350409529]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=104753.msg1301862#msg1301862 date=1350403273]
How many Bulldogs does it take to pass a school bond?  Answer - More than they had last time.  Enjoy the window units.
[/quote]Now that was a low blow,,,even lower than the citizens who voted against the bond. We got the best window units money can buy!!!! lol,,,,,,,
[/quote]

And a doghouse with window units is a pretty darn fancy one if you ask me. ;D
[/quote]Yep, not all schools can boast about having a worn down football stadium and schools, and still kick the dog mess out of their cross town rival. You guys wanted a new stadium and got one, you guys wanted new schools and got around the past 15 year losing record to us, buuuuuttttt, hey, money can't buy you everything.......
[/quote]

I always like to look at the glass as half full.

in 15yrs Nederland has scored 354 points against PN-G.....PN-G has scored 327 against Nederland....27 point difference...You win...Nederland is 3 touchdowns and 2 field goals ahead of us.  Wow you guys are just so much better than us.
[/quote]

Please make up your mind. Here is quote from another thread......
[b]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104723.msg1301158#msg1301158 date=1350322145]
The teams have always played each other hard...alot of years the scores were close, the winner barely pulling it off. Then there were years where the score was lopsided. The last 2 years it was a battle to the end. Nederland had to earn those wins.
[/qu[/b]ote]
[/quote]

I dont see anywhere that I have contradicted myself.

Easy, you want to compare the all time record showing how much better png is while also claiming that the scores were usually close.

Then, Ned faithful talk about how much Ned has been better in the last 15 years, and the close scores somehow work against us....meaning we are not that much better. If you can't see the contradiction, then there is no more use trying to explain.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1301930" timestamp="1350406178"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=104753.msg1301923#msg1301923 date=1350405840]
Money doesn't buy you talent. You thought it could buy you coaching but even that is starting to look like a ugly investment
[/quote]

No but section 8 does.

;D
[/quote]
I know that you didn't mean to sound like a racist did you?

[quote name="baddog" post="1302150" timestamp="1350421120"]
Easy, you want to compare the all time record showing how much better png is while also claiming that the scores were usually close.

Then, Ned faithful talk about how much Ned has been better in the last 15 years, and the close scores somehow work against us....meaning we are not that much better. If you can't see the contradiction, then there is no more use trying to explain.
[/quote]

When I was comparing the all time record i stated that ALOT of times the scores were close, but then some were lopsided....so not all the games were close....When comparing just the last 15 years...The Nederland Faithful seem to think they have dominated us...which isnt the case. There is only a 27 point difference in those 15 years. Yes you have won the battle for the last 15 years...but you havent dominated. Overall PN-G still in lead.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1302171" timestamp="1350422053"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=104753.msg1302150#msg1302150 date=1350421120]

[/quote]

When I was comparing the all time record i stated that ALOT of times the scores were close, but then some were lopsided....so not all the games were close....When comparing just the last 15 years...The Nederland Faithful seem to think they have dominated us...which isnt the case. There is only a 27 point difference in those 15 years. Yes you have won the battle for the last 15 years...but you havent dominated. Overall PN-G still in lead.
[/quote]

[size=14pt][color=purple]a win is a win does not matter if you win by 1 point or a 100 points[/color][/size]

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1302177" timestamp="1350422408"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104753.msg1302171#msg1302171 date=1350422053]

[/quote]

When I was comparing the all time record i stated that ALOT of times the scores were close, but then some were lopsided....so not all the games were close....When comparing just the last 15 years...The Nederland Faithful seem to think they have dominated us...which isnt the case. There is only a 27 point difference in those 15 years. [color=purple]Yes you have won the battle for the last 15 years[/color]...but you havent dominated. Overall PN-G still in lead.
[/quote]

[size=14pt][color=purple]a win is a win does not matter if you win by 1 point or a 100 points[/color][/size]
[/quote]

and as you see I have stated that....we are talking about dominating.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1302185" timestamp="1350422749"]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=104753.msg1302177#msg1302177 date=1350422408]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104753.msg1302171#msg1302171 date=1350422053]

[/quote]

When I was comparing the all time record i stated that ALOT of times the scores were close, but then some were lopsided....so not all the games were close....When comparing just the last 15 years...The Nederland Faithful seem to think they have dominated us...which isnt the case. There is only a 27 point difference in those 15 years. [color=purple]Yes you have won the battle for the last 15 years[/color]...but you havent dominated. Overall PN-G still in lead.
[/quote]

[/quote]

and as you see I have stated that....we are talking about dominating.
[/quote]

You're wasting your time NDNNation.  You know what they say about arguing with a pig....  It frustrates you and irritates the pig.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1302171" timestamp="1350422053"]

[/quote]

[/quote]do the math again Saturday morning, 27 points turns into 60. Bottom line Neumann and company owns PNG. Call it what you want, marginal, dominating or close, gap is closing each MCM. Remember 27 turns to 60 Friday night....lol

Ahhh yes... how i love mid county madness.  It is true that big ned has dominated PNG the last few years... but dont worry every dog has his day...yours is coming soon... Hopefully friday.. Pride comes before a fall.... Dont count the indians out..... Anything can happen under those lights at the reservation....

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1301862" timestamp="1350403273"]
[/quote]

How many Indians almost lost and shouldve lost to a 3A football team? One
If PNG struggled against Silsbee, imagine what Nederland can do! ;)

I have to say  [b][size=14pt]REALLY[b]. Who cares what even happened last week. Nederland is going to line up 11 guys  same as PN-G. The team that executes the best and plays no mistake football will win. But then again these DOGS do have a score to settle. GO DOGS!!![/b][/size][/b]

[quote name="Gusher" post="1302979" timestamp="1350506391"]
It's reported that PN-G Head Coach Brandon Faircloth will only dress 20 players for the Nederland game.  When asked why just 20? he said "The rest will have to dress themselves".
[/quote]

[quote author=Gusher link=topic=104753.msg1302972#msg1302972 date=1350506226]
Why should PN-G change it's team name to the opossums?  Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

[/quote]

gusher, dont know which one made me laugh more......really the 20, cause they keep pulling up the underclassmen up to play for png

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Indian fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Indian fans.
Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?'
Because I'm not an Indian fan,' she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Indian fan, then who are you a fan of?'
'I am a Bulldog fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Bulldog fan?'
"Because my mom is a Bulldog fan, and my dad is a Bulldog fan, so I'm a Bulldog fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Bulldog fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'
"Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be an Indian fan.'

[quote name="Gusher" post="1302989" timestamp="1350507514"]
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an Indian fan.
Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?'
The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Indian fan, then who are you a fan of?'
The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Bulldog fan?'
"Because my mom is a Bulldog fan, and my dad is a Bulldog fan, so I'm a Bulldog fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Bulldog fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'

[/quote]LOL!!!!! NICE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Gusher" post="1302989" timestamp="1350507514"]

[/quote]
;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

When asked what is your favorite pass play Neuman said "it's the one where one of our players pitches the ball back to the official after he has scored a touchdown".

If you need help with that one a TOUCHDOWN is when you team crosses the opposing teams goal line.
Looking at some of the Indian defensive stats I am woried that some of our players may have a sore arm after playing catch with the offials this Friday.
What else can I help you with today.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder