CE King @ Crosby

liltex

Who you got? Panthers 2-3 & Coogs 2-2 in dist 19-4a.A King win jumbles up things for a playoff spot as King would be 3-3,Crosby would fall to 2-3 & playing @ KW Pk next week.KW Park 2-3 @ New Caney=Park prolly wins to go 3-3 w/Crosby,King,open left.I'm sure 20-4a will have eyes here if King or KW Prk can make a stand and grab a possible D1 spot putting the Broncos D2.Dayton has clinched waiting on seeding.I'm thinking King goes all out @Crosby as a 4th loss puts them pretty much done.I'll take Crosby in a nail biter and win out & Coogs & BH Eagles will go D2-Dayt/SC D1

No nail biter her Liltex. Only team left on the schedule has a chance of staying within 20 of Crosby is KP. Crosby has to go to Turner and play which could be a trap game, after that though it's Humble and Porter. Crosby should go into the playoffs riding a 5 game winning streak feeling pretty good about themselves.

Crosby  45

CE King  20

[quote name="UHFALCON" post="1300948" timestamp="1350309190"]
Homecoming game for the Coogs and it will be introducing its [b]Giant Jumbotron Scoreboard[/b].  King is not as bad as some might think and they have athletes to match Crosby- however I think King makes too many mental mistakes and Crosby wins this 42-20
[/quote]

cool! Crosby REALLY needed a new scoreboard. Good for them.

[quote name="liltex" post="1301002" timestamp="1350312527"]
I've only seen Crosby 3 times and all 3 times they played 1 half,either 1st or the last half so until teams have a chance and this is Kings last chance=lose season over soon 8)
[/quote]The next two games Crosby plays are going to be against teams that are extremely desperate. A loss for either King or KP will end their seasons. I think Crosby could roll King due to the fact it's homecoming and the new board going up, kids are going to be fired up. KP is the only losable game I think, but Crosby should be up early in that one a force KP to throw which it doesn't look like they can do that well. Unless Crosby draws Brenham in the second round, I think BH is the best D2 team Crosby would play until Texas City in the regional final. 

Crosby's linemen on both sides of the ball can dominate King and KPark.
The Walter twins will run through and around with ease.
It will be no contest unless they are not mentally prepared and suffer multiple turnovers. And, no, I don't think King has the speed to compete with Crosby.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn