Davaughn Thomas

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1300501" timestamp="1350241735"]
[quote author=silsbeetigerbasketballfan link=topic=104683.msg1300482#msg1300482 date=1350240531]
will Davaughn thomas be the impacted player on silsbee high basketball team?
[/quote]

Will he be THE impact player? [b]NO!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]

Lol, capslock overload!!!!!!!!

It has been no secret on here that Davaughn has had his problems in the past,  if he keeps these in the past he can be a nice addition to the Tigers.  He won't be the standout player and doesn't need to try to be.  The Tigers already have their two standout players in Elam and Holmes, along with several players who can step up and have a big game when needed.  I have seen Thomas play this summer and he has played quite well.  He will be one of the Tigers bigger players and can play inside or out.  He just needs to do what is asked of him at the time and not try to play where he wants.  In the summer games I have seen he has been used in both and done well.  He also has the ability to step up and have a big game when needed.  All we Tiger fans need is for him to be a team player both on and off the court. 

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1300501" timestamp="1350241735"]
[quote author=silsbeetigerbasketballfan link=topic=104683.msg1300482#msg1300482 date=1350240531]
will Davaughn thomas be the impacted player on silsbee high basketball team?
[/quote]

Will he be THE impact player? [b]NO!!!!!![/b]
[/quote] I ABSOLUTELY Agree With Aggie On This One!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1322445" timestamp="1352290655"]
Not quite sure who has sen him play,but after watching him in the pre-season,there is a strong possibility that he will make a difference for the Tigers team!!! Impact player maybe not,GREAT addition to the team definitely!!! ;D
[/quote] I saw him play this Fall against Ozen. He will definitely help Silsbee during the season and into the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
He is playing really hard and with alot of heart!!!Great game against Central. There was no one who could stop him!!!He is also a great leader and motivator to his team mates. Last year was a trying year for him and he made many mistakes off the court. Now its time for him to give it all he has to make the all district team and all state team.As he would say......Tigernation,LETS EAT!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up smh, what a pathetic administration  From the article: Hunt slammed this opposition, saying, "It's truly remarkable to me. … President Biden has approved over $100 billion in student loan forgiveness. But when it comes to our troops, America's most precious resource, he's complaining about an increase in military pay?" "I think it's an embarrassment for the whole country if we can't increase pay for our troops," said Hunt. "Inflation is up 20% since Biden entered office, the least he could do is increase military pay to keep up with the inflation that he caused." Hunt said the left tries to push "unrelated nonsense" through the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) each year, and said there are other things that can be cut to reduce spending instead.   
    • Mustang family, what's new on the coaches front? Has 7on7 began yet? How good will we be this season?
    • I hear ya.  Under normal circumstances I feel you would have a point.  But,  I feel people are not as stupid as the Dems thinks they are.  Americans see the bogus charges for what they are.  They see that Trump never had a conviction before he ran for President and now after he ran he has 91 convictions.  But the Dems are in a tight spot.  This lawfare is not working.  All the attacks before did not work.  So, what do they have left?  They have a doddering old fool.  They put a silly cackler in as VP to have Joebama impeachment proof.  So, how would they get rid JoeBama and bypass the cackler?  There only hope, as I see it, is that Joebama wins and a week after inauguration he resigns and then look what happens!  This is the only way out I see for them.  Not sure if the debates are going to happen, but if they do, it'll be interesting to see how bad JoeBama really is.  It must be bad, though, because they won't release the interview tapes from the Hurr report.  
    • We pray before every game and after every game at Newton. This (our players are better than your players)was started by longballs. He does this every yer then just disappears. r
    • I didn't like the hire from the beginning, but you are correct. 100% the supt. choice.
  • Topics