PAM vs North Shore post game comments

great game and hats off to NS. the o-line and thomas won this game. yeah,special teams kept them in it,but through out the game the huge line was opening holes for draw plays.

man,all those people who thought PAM was going to get run out the stadium...insert foot into mouth...nobody care about a ranking,but to smokin crack baby,this is why PAM was ranked #1 in this poll. NO TEAM IN THE POLLS ON THIS BOARD CAN GO OUT THERE AND DEAL WITH THAT TEAM PAM PLAYED TONIGHT...NOBODY!! how do i know?? most admitted it already and PAM played with 4a numbers tonight like always!!!

way to go titans!!! you just put reg 3 d2 on notice and the REST of 21-5a!!! went 9-1 last year and went deep...can do it again!!!

I don't know about PA playing with 4a numbers, I thought 1950 or 2050 was the 4a cutoff but what is apparent is that Memorial is the truth. Playing a school with twice the enrollment in district play is rough. North Shore probably has 10 kids on their varsity that will play FBS football. Gives credence to that Cibolo rematch moniker, only problem is it might be Dayton's old nemesis Lake Travis you have to play in the semi-finals. 

Well, well....  Looks like the "hater" was right!  A win is a win and a loss is a loss.  I told you NS would win and they did.  As for 4A #'s....  We play with small 4A #'s and beat good 5A teams.  It's not that big of a deal....  Talent is talent.  Enjoy your crow and don't forget to share with Scooter.

Ok, now I'm done with my crow comments.  I will say this, y'all played them a lot closer than I thought y'all would.  Perhaps overlooked y'all a little, but I wanna give credit where credit is due.  Anyways, good game PAM.  Keep your heads up, cuz there's nothing to be ashamed of.  Good luck the rest of the year. (Unless y'all play my Manvel boys)

One of the best fb games I've seen in awhile.While NS looked the part of a great team @ times their secondary was getting punished by PAM passing attack.PAM had em beat a cpl times and for the life of me & Buddy Garity that went w/me why did PAM kick it deep not once but twice.1 for a 90 yd ret to the 5 and the 1 that got em a 95 ret for a td by #2 for NS that's speed on steroids.In the red zone late twice for PAM w/2 missed fgs,1 a knuckleball miss,the last 1 wide right gave NS a spark for a comeback win.I was impressed the way PAM played & w/1 lineman ejected and another taken by ambulance(hope he's gonna be ok,looked like a shoulder injury-prayers for him)Came away thinking PAM was the better team tonight but the ball bounced in NS favor.

No crow being served here BrenhamFan.

First off great game by both teams. Playoff atmosphere, enjoyed by me and LilTex. NS was good on offense, that QB is great! But, he has to do more than that zone read stuff if they wanna advance past 2nd round of the playoffs. Also, that NS secondary was horrible IMO, they didnt have anyone who could cover PAM WRs (Now i tend to wonder how in the heck did Manvel not beat NS. I know Manvel WRs are big if not bigger than PAM WRs with the same kinda speed. Did NS secondary re-gress and not progress?)

NS has a burner on those KO returns! he lit us up (turning point of the game was the last one) Dont know why no pooch kick was called but anyway, PAM looked very comfortable out there, NS not so much until the last drive of the game.

PAM pretty much moved the ball with ease with the passing game, not so much with the run except for Fisk out-running the NS D-Line and LBs several times.

This was a good learning tool for Coach Harrison to use the rest of the season IMO. I dont see PAM losing another game this regular season.

Good luck to both teams from here on out. And BTW, to the folks who predicted a blowout, know the history of the rivalry game first. This is now the 4th straight game versus NS under Coach Harrison that has come down to the wire being decided by 7 points or less.  ;) (2-2 record now under him versus NS)

Prayers go out to Shaq Angelle who was taken off tonight. Hope he's in good shape.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1299136" timestamp="1350108770"]
No crow being served here BrenhamFan.

First off great game by both teams. Playoff atmosphere, enjoyed by me and LilTex. NS was good on offense, that QB is great! But, he has to do more than that zone read stuff if they wanna advance past 2nd round of the playoffs. Also, that NS secondary was horrible IMO, they didnt have anyone who could cover PAM WRs (Now i tend to wonder how in the heck did Manvel not beat NS. I know Manvel WRs are big if not bigger than PAM WRs with the same kinda speed. Did NS secondary re-gress and not progress?)

NS has a burner on those KO returns! he lit us up (turning point of the game was the last one) Dont know why no pooch kick was called but anyway, PAM looked very comfortable out there, NS not so much until the last drive of the game.

PAM pretty much moved the ball with ease with the passing game, not so much with the run except for Fisk out-running the NS D-Line and LBs several times.

This was a good learning tool for Coach Harrison to use the rest of the season IMO. I dont see PAM losing another game this regular season.

Good luck to both teams from here on out. And BTW, to the folks who predicted a blowout, know the history of the rivalry game first. This is now the 4th straight game versus NS under Coach Harrison that has come down to the wire being decided by 7 points or less.  ;) (2-2 record now under him versus NS)

Prayers go out to Shaq Angelle who was taken off tonight. Hope he's in good shape.
[/quote]

Really?  I could swear I saw a few people saying PAM would win.  When people are wrong, that usually means crow is being served.  If not, im sure Liltex will bring y'all some to Hamburger Depot Tuesday.

[quote name="liltex" post="1299053" timestamp="1350103924"]
One of the best fb games I've seen in awhile.While NS looked the part of a great team @ times their secondary was getting punished by PAM passing attack.PAM had em beat a cpl times and for the life of me & Buddy Garity that went w/me why did PAM kick it deep not once but twice.1 for a 90 yd ret to the 5 and the 1 that got em a 95 ret for a td by #2 for NS that's speed on steroids.In the red zone late twice for PAM w/2 missed fgs,1 a knuckleball miss,the last 1 wide right gave NS a spark for a comeback win.I was impressed the way PAM played & w/1 lineman ejected and another taken by ambulance(hope he's gonna be ok,looked like a shoulder injury-prayers for him)Came away thinking PAM was the better team tonight but the ball bounced in NS favor.
[/quote] Yessir!

Ok.  Ok.  It was me! ;D  I predicted a NS blowout.  Congrats to Memorial for holding your own and not allowing these games to become a 'punk-out' session like it's been in years before Harrison.  I also agree that Memorial won't lose another game.

Btw, I hope the injured player makes a full recovery.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1299310" timestamp="1350137533"]
Ok.  Ok.  It was me! ;D  I predicted a NS blowout.  Congrats to Memorial for holding your own and not allowing these games to become a 'punk-out' session like it's been in years before Harrison.  I also agree that Memorial won't lose another game.

Btw, I hope the injured player makes a full recovery.
[/quote]

PAM played NS once before harrison. prior to that,they never played. now the record is 3-2 north shore with 4 of the 5 games the winner winning by 7 or less.

Game went about as expected. Even after mentioning "don't kick long to #2", PAM seemed to want to do it anyway. Oh well. I'm not a coach. I'm sure they know more than me. Interesting that the best rushing play for either team was the broken play/QB scramble.

Very entertaining game!

you have to take something positive away from the game. it was a tough game for both teams. yes the books show a "L". this wasn't a playoff game and nobody claimed moral victory. the game went how the REALISTIC people said it would. close to the wire with the last team with the ball wins. they didn't go out there and lay down like MANY on here said. what i don't get is ow people hat are clearly against or hate the kids of PAM fotball team find their way to a PAM thread...oh yeah,they are called TROLLS...smh.

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1299439" timestamp="1350145495"]
you have to take something positive away from the game. it was a tough game for both teams. yes the books show a "L". this wasn't a playoff game and nobody claimed moral victory. the game went how the REALISTIC people said it would. close to the wire with the last team with the ball wins. they didn't go out there and lay down like MANY on here said. what i don't get is ow people hat are clearly against or hate the kids of PAM fotball team find their way to a PAM thread...oh yeah,they are called TROLLS...smh.
[/quote]i agree, alot of people who do not know the history of the rivalry predicted a blowout. Funny to me nonetheless, i thought some of the predictions of a blowout were jokes on them, i could be wrong. *shrugs*  ;D ;)

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1299439" timestamp="1350145495"]
[/quote]

I agree, y'all held your own against NS.  It just sounds like y'all are content with 2nd place.  I never said I hated PAM at all.  In fact, I congratulated them on a good game.  I just asked a few fans to enjoy their crow.  I don't belittle kids.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1299463" timestamp="1350146636"]
[quote author=mighymouse490 link=topic=104616.msg1299439#msg1299439 date=1350145495]
[/quote]

I agree, y'all held your own against NS.  [b]It just sounds like y'all are content with 2nd place.[/b]  I never said I hated PAM at all.  In fact, I congratulated them on a good game.  I just asked a few fans to enjoy their crow.  I don't belittle kids.
[/quote]

Not content with second place but more like content with knowing we went toe to toe, blow for blow with #6 in 5A and came up just short. When then fact is most thought PAM was done after last season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder