Silsbee QB has hip pointer, day to day

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1295082" timestamp="1349740564"]
rest him this week IMO
[/quote]

I agree, I don't think BC has the fire power or defense to contain the Tigers.

Glad thats all it was, it looked more like a knee issue the way he went down.  I know things would have changed later in the game, but Buna kept the Silsbee offense at bay with the starter in.  I was really impressed with the backup.  After he came in, the Tigers scored on 3 straight posessions.  Give the starter all the rest he needs, let him get ready for the WO-S game and the playoffs.

[quote name="bruno994" post="1295485" timestamp="1349799202"]
Glad thats all it was, it looked more like a knee issue the way he went down.  I know things would have changed later in the game, but Buna kept the Silsbee offense at bay with the starter in.  I was really impressed with the backup.  After he came in, the Tigers scored on 3 straight posessions.  Give the starter all the rest he needs, let him get ready for the WO-S game and the playoffs.
[/quote]

THe way he went down it did look like a knee, but if you saw him come off the field from the last posssesion he already had the problem.  At the end of that play it appeared that he let go of the ball after he was down and a Buna player saw it and pounced on him and the ball.  He walked off real gingerly after that play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami