PN-G @ Central

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1295192" timestamp="1349750129"]
Soulja's gettin a little swag after that first big win. Can't wait to see his confidence after #2. Feels good don't it good buddy?  Central  28 - PNG  10
[/quote] I wasn't Going to say anything, but since you said it...  ;D ;D ... But this is still a scary game for us.  PN-G still surpasses us in the coaching department by  a long shot. 

I originally had Central taking the 4th spot this year and I'm sticken with that. I will tell you Livingston will be tough and I suspect LCM will be as well. Maybe another big win will get your team on a roll confidence wise and you'll make a run down the stretch. Good Luck the rest of the way. If nothing else, it sounds like your young gun BB team will make plenty of noise this year.

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1295203" timestamp="1349751324"]
I originally had Central taking the 4th spot this year and I'm sticken with that. I will tell you Livingston will be tough and I suspect LCM will be as well. Maybe another big win will get your team on a roll confidence wise and you'll make a run down the stretch. Good Luck the rest of the way. If nothing else, it sounds like your young gun BB team will make plenty of noise this year.
[/quote] I'm assuming realistic losses to Vidor and Nederland.  Now, we need wins  vsLivingston and LC-M.  After that it'll probably be a tiebreaker scenario that we'll probably win, assuming that Nederland and Vidor don't lose another game.  Best case scenario for us, we can Sneak Vidor or Nederland. 

Yes, our basketball team should be very good with the young guns from last year and the freshman phenom Pearson.

Central 28-7 in this one.  I think many people pushed the panic button early on the Jags.  The losses to a good Memorial team, Ozen, and Westbrook, don't at all suggest that the season is lost.  I think the Jags are going win this one and surprise many other teams in the weeks to come.  D-fense, D-fense, D-fense!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder