wo-s will welcome the open date

this open date  comes at a good time for the mustangs ,thay got a few key players still banged up but still played. if you were to as any mustang fan about there mustangs  most all would say we still have a long ways to go but we are getting there game by game. the flags were out agan lastnights for the mustangs thay keep shooting themself in the foot and this is driveing the coaching staff crazy for sure as we saw lastnight.

Just because it's a bye week doesn't mean they can slack off! They still have practice. Also, the team needs to scout other teams they will play coming up! Hopefully, WO-S will scout Orangefield! Everyone knows that districts in the area are the toughest in the State, especially 21-3A and 20-4A!

over the years orangefield has always been a pain in the in the side for the kids from wo-s and come monday i feel sure the coaches see to it that thay will have a bunch of hungry bobcats waiting to come to there house and strutt there stuff, i also feel there will be some silver and blue over at orangefield on oct 12th dont you think

[quote name="skipper" post="1292851" timestamp="1349535281"]
over the years orangefield has always been a pain in the in the side for the kids from wo-s and come monday i feel sure the coaches see to it that thay will have a bunch of hungry bobcats waiting to come to there house and strutt there stuff, i also feel there will be some silver and blue over at orangefield on oct 12th dont you think
[/quote]

Last year was very tough....aside from that, I do not remember a close game.  Refresh my memory??

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1293462" timestamp="1349575323"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=104254.msg1292851#msg1292851 date=1349535281]
[/quote]

Last year was very tough....aside from that, I do not remember a close game.  Refresh my memory??
[/quote]

These are the ones I can recall...

2011 17-14

2009 49-14
2008 67-0
2007 49-14
2006 40-13
2005 35-6
2004 56-0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online