Tomorrow is a Holy-Day!

robanadana

I've had about fifteen cousins who graduated from Nederland High. Back in the day, been to a couple of their proms. Dated / lived with about five women from there. One of my best friends was a coach and still teaches there. The first time we EVER beat them in football was my senior year...1975/76. I've had that puppydog crud rubbed in my face now for 40+ years.

I asked liltex if he wanted to go fishing Friday morning on the Neches River. He said "you sure you want to take the chance the day of the big game? The truck could break down, the boat could break down, you could hook yourself in the eye..." Good point. We'll go fishing another time.

My boss asked me to work "a little while" tomorrow. Knowing my luck, one of the cat crackers will melt to the ground and I'll be stuck out here all day and miss maybe the biggest football game ever at the Boneyard. I told her that tomorrow is a "Holy-day" and I wouldn't be able to break religion and commit the ultimate sin against the football gods. Then I would have to go to my LDS friends I sit with at the game and ask for absolution. Nope, tomorrow is a holy-day and I live within walking distance of the stadium....

[move][size=36pt][font=georgia][b]GO PIRATES...NEUTER NEDERVILLE!!! [/b] [/font] [/size] [/move]

[quote name="robanadana" post="1283445" timestamp="1348775314"]
I've had about fifteen cousins who graduated from Nederland High. Back in the day, been to a couple of their proms. Dated / lived with about five women from there. One of my best friends was a coach and still teaches there. The first time we EVER beat them in football was my senior year...1975/76. I've had that puppydog crud rubbed in my face now for 40+ years.

I asked liltex if he wanted to go fishing Friday morning on the Neches River. He said "you sure you want to take the chance the day of the big game? The truck could break down, the boat could break down, you could hook yourself in the eye..." Good point. We'll go fishing another time.

My boss asked me to work "a little while" tomorrow. Knowing my luck, one of the cat crackers will melt to the ground and I'll be stuck out here all day and miss maybe the biggest football game ever at the Boneyard. I told her that tomorrow is a "Holy-day" and I wouldn't be able to break religion and commit the ultimate sin against the football gods. Then I would have to go to my LDS friends I sit with at the game and ask for absolution. Nope, tomorrow is a holy-day and I live within [b]walking distance of the stadium....
[/b]
[move][size=36pt][font=georgia][b]GO PIRATES...NEUTER NEDERVILLE!!! [/b] [/font] [/size] [/move]
[/quote]

There is your solution Nederland fans!! Park at robanadana's house!! ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1283456" timestamp="1348776029"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=103773.msg1283445#msg1283445 date=1348775314]

My boss asked me to work "a little while" tomorrow. Knowing my luck, one of the cat crackers will melt to the ground and I'll be stuck out here all day and miss maybe the biggest football game ever at the Boneyard. I told her that tomorrow is a "Holy-day" and I wouldn't be able to break religion and commit the ultimate sin against the football gods. Then I would have to go to my LDS friends I sit with at the game and ask for absolution. Nope, tomorrow is a holy-day and I live within [b]walking distance of the stadium....
[/b]
[/quote]

There is your solution Nederland fans!! Park at robanadana's house!! ;D
[/quote] oh gosh LOL!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83