Good Luck Nederland this Friday against Angleton!!!

robanadana

Thanks for the well wishes...there won't be any excuses coming out of Nederland like there were spewing from vidor after last year's "L" to the Dogs.

I hope Vidor wins this week as well so we can have a matchup of undefeated teams...in reality, both Nederland and vidor have their hands full this week, although I don't really know too much about Clear Brook.

[quote name="Razor" post="1268358" timestamp="1347464005"]
Thanks for the well wishes...there won't be any excuses coming out of Nederland like there were spewing from vidor after last year's "L" to the Dogs.

I hope Vidor wins this week as well so we can have a matchup of undefeated teams...in reality, both Nederland and vidor have their hands full this week, although I don't really know too much about Clear Brook.
[/quote]

I agree, I hope we both go into our matchup 3-0, it's going to be a great game that week, no doubt!

Good luck this Friday Nederland! 

Thanks for the well wishes...[b]there won't be any excuses coming out of Nederland like there were spewing from vidor after last year's "L" to the Dogs.
[/b]
[/quote]

You know what they say about excuses ;).. I hope Nederland wins as I stated in another thread because Angleton is due a 20-4A beat down, so good luck to the Bulldogs, but if perchance the big Dog loses there will be [s]excuses[/s] err reasons posted by some Nederland faithful but that's ok.

[/quote]
Once again another nederland posters posting about Vidor on a thread that has nothing to do with Vidor.. How do we taste razor? You must like the taste of us cuz were in your mouth quite often.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1269477" timestamp="1347572095"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=102997.msg1268358#msg1268358 date=1347464005]

[/quote]
Once again another nederland posters posting about Vidor on a thread that has nothing to do with Vidor.. How do we taste razor? You must like the taste of us cuz were in your mouth quite often.
[/quote]

Tastes like chicken, penny and a half, tastes like chicken

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1269512" timestamp="1347576009"]
No excuses in Nederland. 8)

Not too sure how positive this thread is, however, I will take it as that!

The Dogs have a lot to look forward to this season and travelling to Vidor, of course, is one of them.

We have Angleton first so we'll take our Good Luck Wishes and Thank You for that, now.

Go DOGS! 8)
[/quote]
Finally a nederland fan who knows how to take a compliment without finding a way to bring up Vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder