Current Kelly boys alums in college

SFA

Phillip Parker - Wake Forest - D1- Fr.
Aaron Hegemann - U. Dallas - D3 - So.
Zach Clarke - Washington & Lee - Jr.
Nathan Stockie - Long Island U. - Sr.

BTW - Christian Cruz who played for Kelly as a freshman has 2 goals in the early season for D1 Houston Baptist.

Checking Wake Forest Roster..... it's amazing how a college coach can take a perfectly good attacking player and make them a defender.
Parker is listed as a defender.

Amato did the same thing with Zuri but later found out she is best of front. It's hard to believe she is the only Kelly player representing the Women's side.

Somebody needed to give the Men their props... Glad you took the lead SFA!

Saw Christian in Houston at the HBU vs SFA women's game... I bet he is a beast!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="rip2506" post="1267523" timestamp="1347378687"]
Checking Wake Forest Roster..... it's amazing how a college coach can take a perfectly good attacking player and make them a defender.
Parker is listed as a defender.

Amato did the same thing with Zuri but later found out she is best of front. It's hard to believe she is the only Kelly player representing the Women's side.

Saw Christian in Houston at the HBU vs SFA women's game... I bet he is a beast!!!
[/quote] I am pretty sure Parker played defense for his select team the Texans. He just played attacker at Kelly.

[quote name="rip2506" post="1267523" timestamp="1347378687"]
[b]Checking Wake Forest Roster..... it's amazing how a college coach can take a perfectly good attacking player and make them a defender.
Parker is listed as a defender.[/b]

[/quote]

i scored A LOT of goals at striker in HS... went off to college, and we had two 1st-team all-state forwards come in the same year i arrived.  I was plenty good enough to be on the field, but not quite as good as those two... so i ended up as a winger.  I would imagine that would be an even more common happening at a school as big as Wake Forest. 

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="1293114" timestamp="1349558884"]
Parker played left back for his club team.  He also would step up to be left mid in club at times.  He is exactly where he should be.  GO PHIL
[/quote]

My bad... I only saw him as an attacking player at Kelly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder