Kountze @ Hull Daisetta

BBfan061

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bullsonparade" post="1258261" timestamp="1346541435"]
Kountze is way too fast and athletic for HD. Kountze wins by 3 TD's. HD wont be able to stop the Lions' balanced attack.
[/quote]LMAO! Puff puff give! Yall said same crap about Hardin playing against us. Trust me, the Hardin vs Kountze game will be close. Keep dreaming!

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1258342" timestamp="1346545381"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=102445.msg1258284#msg1258284 date=1346542753]
You must be smoking something if you think h-d is gonna win lol... Hardin is prolly the worst team in our district..
[/quote]Ouch!!!!that bite bit!
[/quote]
My point is you cant brag about beating a bad team...Hardin has had some talent in years past but they just don't have it this year and i hope the best for their program

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1258349" timestamp="1346545629"]
[quote author=Numberoneonly link=topic=102445.msg1258342#msg1258342 date=1346545381]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=102445.msg1258284#msg1258284 date=1346542753]
You must be smoking something if you think h-d is gonna win lol... Hardin is prolly the worst team in our district..
[/quote]Ouch!!!!that bite bit!
[/quote]
My point is you cant brag about beating a bad team...Hardin has had some talent in years past but they just don't have it this year and i hope the best for their program
[/quote]I agree totally.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1258404" timestamp="1346548234"]
Same thing goes for Kountze beating Shepherd by a few points. Shepherd has been terrible. If y'all stop Shepherd's offense, HD and the slot t masters are gonna have a field day. Get a quality win and then talk. Hardin beats y'all this year globe trotters.HD Nation!
[/quote]Apparently shepherd didn't impress you and I would imagine you didn't see the game( gas to high)to make the drive lol....that was a good one,Friday will tell...kountze has soooooo much talent it's going to be nice to see people scratching their heads.NOW WHAT!!!come on Cletus .

Guest kountzemania
Kountze is gonna skull drag HD up and down the field...our were up at the fieldhouse this morning watching film and already prep for your O&D sets...Shepherd not good...they were a solid team and HD had played them you would have lost by four or maybe five touchdowns.  You might want call Lloyd of London and take out some more insurance because the Kountze defense is coming and its gonna hurt...our defense truly only gave up 18 points and about 60 yards in personal fouls...( I think we got one for hitting to hard)...when they tackle its not one tagging your butt it three or four or more!

Man you Kountze guys are so full of it! Every year we hear about your athletes and how they are flying around and this is the year. Well it never pans out. And for you guys to talk about how horrible Hardin is.... well Hardin beat Kountze last year! Maybe Hardin isn't a "quality win" for HD, but I don't really think squeaking out a win against Shepherd is saying much for Kountze either. Shepherd won ONE game last year, and that was against Tarkington! They gave up an average of 40 points per game and their average margin of defeat was just over 30 points per game. Sounds like a little bit of the kettle calling the pot black.

I'm not saying that Kountze isn't going to have a good season, or that this is their year, but it's going to take more than a opening win against Shepherd to convince me of it. We shall see in a few days. I actually think it's going to be a very competitive game. I'm sure Kountze has more speed, but I promise they aren't going to be as disciplined or precise as HD. My prediction...

Kountze Lions -  19

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats - 26

Guest kountzemania
Come on Aggies, just having fun. Dang folks are way to serious. This is a forum for entertainment as well as conversation. I think that its over bearing to squash folks just having innocent good times. Let's just bore the crap out of everybody and just all agree and have group hugs and stuff. LOL. Sorry to HD guy. Our teams are both great and we compete friday night and one or the other will leave victorious.  Wow now that is a blast. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TALK SMACK AND HAVE FUN AND IF YOU GET YOUR BUTT KICKED THAN GET BACK ON THE BOARDS AND TAKE YOUR MEDICINE AND YES EVERY NOW AND THEN HAVE SOME INTELLECTUALS CONVERSATION ABOUT AN ISSUE

I'm not being overbearing at all. We beat Hardin, big deal honestly. I mean a win is a win but we expected that. I don't think a lot of other ppl did. If HD beats Kountze, still no big deal. They beat HD last year, HD beat them in '10 and the series is pretty split. We expect to beat Kountze.

You Lion guys think about this. One of Hardin's more realistic and honest fans on this board said that Hardin is actually better this year than they were last year and that this HD team probably would have beat them by 50+pts. Last time I checked Kountze lost to that Hornet team last year. Just something for you guys to think about. HD is for real. I'm not saying HD is gonna blow Kountze out or that the Lions won't beat us with their speed and some big plays. What I am saying is that if you think this is HD from the last couple years that people pushed around, you are sadly mistaken. These boys will hit you in the mouth from the first play which id right around the corner. Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder