Offensive/Defensive Players of the Week/Winners announced Tues. on Preview Show

[quote name="bigdog" post="1259016" timestamp="1346617102"]
My Nominations-  Offense, Jones - Ozen
                        Defense- Washington and Couron.-Nederland  -  Big difference between the twins at Crosby and Sante fe's O.
[/quote]

My picks also. Washington's stats should also show the "hurries". What a joy he is to watch.

Don't laugh.  I know it's Tarkington and I know they played Huntington, but Tarkington's sophomore quarterback Hunter Johnson rushed for 211 yards yards and passed for 78 yards. Those are good numbers and signal that better times are coming to a program that has struggled for decades. Congratulations to Johnson and the Longhorns.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1259016" timestamp="1346617102"]
My Nominations-  Offense, Jones - Ozen
                        Defense- Washington and Couron.-Nederland  -  Big difference between the twins at Crosby and Sante fe's O.
[/quote]
Yeah your right there is a big difference. But there is also a big difference in 24 yards and 0 touchdowns and 149 yards and 1 touchdown.

Defensive nominations from Nederland. Individual games stats against Crosby.

Total                                      QB        Tackles        QB          Fumble
Player                                      Tackles    Solo      Assisted      Sacks      or loss      Hurries      Recoveries

Koby Couron (DE)                          10        7              3              3            2              5                0

DeShawn Washington (DE)              8        6              2              4            0              4                1

Personally, I think the whole D, from NED should be nominated. There may not be another team, this year, that will be able to hold Crosby and the twins to 7 or less points. The D line was terrific, the LB's did great when Crosby was able to get by the front four and the DB's may have been the unsung hero's who were able to close the cap when Crosby got the ball in open space. Keep up the good work Dogs. 

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1257555" timestamp="1346476425"]
Jordan Ozen(Ozen) 17-29  415 yards  3 TD's
Jakobi Jones(Ozen)  5 catches 190 yards  1TD,  95 yd KO return TD

Nederland Defense- Washington 5 sacks, Couron 3 sacks

WOS D- Shutout LCM

Vidor D- Shutout Santa Fe
[/quote]

These look accurate to me

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder