Central @ PAM Predictions

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1253728" timestamp="1346239027"]
Too bad these games are played on the field and they will actually have to show up.  We're here to shock the world.  Would that really be shocking the world?  [b]We've beat these guys before without a second thought. [/b]
[/quote] only guy on your team who remembers the last win is probably R. Mitchell cause he was a freshman on Varsity i believe, he also remembers the 2 straight spankings yall received also as he was the starting QB.

56-17 Titans blowout

Central may have improved, but not enough to hang with any top 21-5A team.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1253764" timestamp="1346244159"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102188.msg1253728#msg1253728 date=1346239027]
Too bad these games are played on the field and they will actually have to show up.  We're here to shock the world.  Would that really be shocking the world?  [b]We've beat these guys before without a second thought. [/b]
[/quote] only guy on your team who remembers the last win is probably R. Mitchell cause he was a freshman on Varsity i believe, he also remembers the 2 straight spankings yall received also as he was the starting QB.

56-17 Titans blowout

[/quote]You're right on a couple of things.  Robert was present on that team that last won.  He remembers what it takes.  Also, I'm sure he remembers that butt whippings from the previous 2 years.  It's called learning from your mistakes. 
Hang with a top 21-5a team?  Do you even consider Memorial as a top 21-5a team?    ;) 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1253856" timestamp="1346251047"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102188.msg1253764#msg1253764 date=1346244159]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102188.msg1253728#msg1253728 date=1346239027]

56-17 Titans blowout

[/quote]You're right on a couple of things.  Robert was present on that team that last won.  He remembers what it takes.  Also, I'm sure he remembers that butt whippings from the previous 2 years.  It's called learning from your mistakes. 
Hang with a top 21-5a team?  [b]Do you even consider Memorial as a top 21-5a team[/b]?    ;) 8)
[/quote]They are a top team in the Region IMO so to answer your question, yes, they are a top team in 21-5A other than LaPorte.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1254007" timestamp="1346265465"]
[b]PAM must of forgot who graduated last year from their team[/b].  And yes it makes a big difference when key position players graduate.

not saying PAM is gonna lose, but i know its not going to be a blowout.

I won't be surprised if a Central squeezed this one out
[/quote]um, no, but PAM knows what it has coming back. of course it will be a little slack off on the offense overall after the season is over and everyone compares offensive stats from this year to last year. Not worried bout the D at all whatsoever. 

So, you're predicting pretty much the mirror image performance that you've gotten from Mitchell vs. Memorial 3 years in a row?  This is year 3.  smh.  Friday isn't getting here fast enough.  I'll be here waiting on the excuses to roll in.  'well, you see, whaaa ha-happened was.....'.  :D :D

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1254646" timestamp="1346340945"]
Good luck Soulja1, and I hope that QB stays healthy this year. Didn't get to see much of him last year but saw enough to know he's a good one.
[/quote]He didn't have much talent around him last year.  I don't think that'll be the case this year.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1254628" timestamp="1346339979"]
Soooooooo disappointed! I was thinking this game was Saturday and that I was going to be able to witness it for myself...
[/quote]

Don't worry bro, the excitement will in town next Saturday. You can witness it then..... ;D

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1254717" timestamp="1346345913"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=102188.msg1254628#msg1254628 date=1346339979]
Soooooooo disappointed! I was thinking this game was Saturday and that I was going to be able to witness it for myself...
[/quote]

Don't worry bro, the excitement will in town next Saturday. You can witness it then..... ;D
[/quote] ::) ::) As exciting as watching paint dry?  ;) ;)

I this Central can gain a lot from this game and not even win. If they can lose by single digits there outlook on the season should change. he past few years were pretty bad. In 2010 Mitchell was so nervous he couldn't remember the plays he was calling. One play the coaches had to remind him that he was to be in the shotgun not under center that play. 2011 PAM first offensive play goes 70 yards to Seales on a hitch route. Anything within 14 points and Central should be happy.

Soulja my friend, it's gonna get ugly.  Xbox Kenny moving Romar to the 3 and I forget the other kid coming back playing the 1/Shading the Center, no inside run game for the Jags plus up the middle pressure on Mitchell, who will try to win it alone.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83