PN-G/Texas City Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1250741" timestamp="1345863518"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102008.msg1250736#msg1250736 date=1345863357]
Not impressed all. We need a lot of work! Starting offense didn't didn't see the enzone except when they were stretching in pregame warmups!
[/quote]

Was TC just that good...or were we just that bad?
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Texas City is supposed to have a pretty good offense with a duo of rb's this year and a decent/average passing game on the offensive side of the ball. Their D is supposed to be their weakness as they lost a lot of seniors last year but they do have that intangible of speed so if they can get it together they should be playoff bound. If they can avoid giving up the long ball unlike last year they can contend for one of the top 3 spots? Seeded where is up in the air but most likely not the top seed?[/b][/color]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1250777" timestamp="1345864713"]
Remember the QB remark i made about PNG on a previous thread? I wasnt talking bout Smith.  ;) That Soph might need to get in there a little bit from what i hear.
[/quote]

No doubt. He at least needs a look. He has the arm and accuracy to run the offense. He is just a little small.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1250747" timestamp="1345863773"]
In my opinion Walker needs to be up on varsity rotating with Smith. Whoever moves the offense plays.
[/quote]
That didn't take long to come up. Seems like if Faircloth wanted to see Walker with the varsity tonight would have been the time to see it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder