Vidor homecoming game vs PNG.... Who will have the bigger crowd??

I am not even sure what the question is.

Is the PNG hc bigger tha the Vidor hc or is the Vidor hc bigger than the average week at PNG or is Vidor playing PNG for hc?

It us hard to claim a legitimate question when it is not easy to figure out the question.

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1242208" timestamp="1344143932"]
I assume as with most fields, that the Vidor home side holds more fans than the visitor side so there is your answer.
[/quote]

Is that what twocents is asking? If so that is a no brainer. The Vidor home side holds about 5K and their visitor side holds about 1,500.

Vidor's got the best homecoming halftime show around and their fans really come out of the woodwork to see it, but let's be clear about something. PN-G fans will fill up the visitor's side. I'm not saying our crowd will be larger because Vidor's home side is larger than their visitor's side, just like at most stadiums. But the PN-G crowd will line up to get every available ticket, and it's not going to matter if that line's in Vidor or Port Neches.

honestly, it doesn't matter. there is no way of knowing how many come just for the halftime show. who will have the most fans would be a more appropriate question. everyone knows we have a great halftime show but how many are true fans and stay till the end. like i said though, it doesn't matter. what matters is that the game is as exciting and that both teams leave it out on the field and arrive home in the manner in which they came.

God Bless Football. Two-a-days begin in just over 5 hours. I cant sleep and i'm getting anxious for the season to begin.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1242471" timestamp="1344274371"]
[quote author=tvc link=topic=101445.msg1242225#msg1242225 date=1344171644]
Homecoming known statewide?
[/quote]

YES!  It is known statewide that Vidor has a Homecoming....just like every other school.  ;)
[/quote] :o ouch

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1242468" timestamp="1344273705"]
I'm sure vidor will have the bigger crowd, we only got 500 tickets as advertised lol.  It should be a awesome halftime show as usual, the ball game should be even better. Can't wait for the Friday night lights!
[/quote]Yes, Man, I agree.  I'm especially ready to remove this ridiculous signature as well!  8) 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1242484" timestamp="1344276035"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=101445.msg1242468#msg1242468 date=1344273705]
I'm sure vidor will have the bigger crowd, we only got 500 tickets as advertised lol.  It should be a awesome halftime show as usual, the ball game should be even better. Can't wait for the Friday night lights!
[/quote]Yes, Man, I agree.  I'm especially ready to remove this ridiculous signature as well!  8) 8)
[/quote]whats wrong with your signature? I think its the best one on this board. LOL  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder