Nederland Bulldogs state bound !

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239856" timestamp="1343247295"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=101254.msg1239855#msg1239855 date=1343247207]
I am calling my shot now. Ned vs. PAM for championship of the Golden Triangle.
[/quote]i fixed it.  ;)
[/quote]

Don't kid yourself. Everyone knows neither team can get past Vidor. They play for National Championships and leave the state stuff to the rest of us scrubs.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1239860" timestamp="1343247501"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101254.msg1239856#msg1239856 date=1343247295]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=101254.msg1239855#msg1239855 date=1343247207]
I am calling my shot now. Ned vs. PAM for championship of the Golden Triangle.
[/quote]i fixed it.  ;)
[/quote]

Don't kid yourself. Everyone knows neither team can get past Vidor. They play for National Championships and leave the state stuff to the rest of us scrubs.
[/quote]LMAO!

BREAKING NEWS --- This just in. It appears a wild pack of DOGS have just chased an intruder/trader known as Purple Passion aka NedBD,  out of Nederland, and he is hanging upside down mounted to the Totem Pole at Merriman and Magnolia. The DOGS are still on the scene and they look hungry. If any NDNS want him back bring plenty of steaks or weapons.  :o

If any other fans wish to jump ship, for fear of this years outcome, we will welcome you with open arms. Just behave and be humble. Oh yea you must wear black and gold.  8)

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1239869" timestamp="1343248687"]
BREAKING NEWS --- This just in. It appears a wild pack of DOGS have just chased an intruder/trader known as Purple Passion aka NedBD,  out of Nederland, and he is hanging upside down mounted to the Totem Pole at Merriman and Magnolia. The DOGS are still on the scene and they look hungry. If any NDNS want him back bring plenty of steaks or weapons.  :o

If any other fans wish to jump ship, for fear of this years outcome, we will welcome you with open arms. Just behave and be humble. Oh yea you must wear black and gold.  8)
[/quote]LOL!!! ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1240203" timestamp="1343347716"]
[quote author=Ned11str8 link=topic=101254.msg1239694#msg1239694 date=1343227037]

Any ideas on who we will be playing in the state title game ?
[/quote]

[s]Barbers Hill[/s]
[/quote]

[quote name="Razor" post="1239790" timestamp="1343238566"]
if he is in fact a Nederland fan (which I doubt), then maybe we can package he and mytwocents from vidor together and ship them to somewhere like the Hill or something...Nederland has the POTENTIAL to be very solid this year...booking hotels in Dallas is premature, not only for Nederland, but for anyone at this point...I agree with Huskers statement that Neumann teaches his kids humility and respect for all opponents...I choose to do the same as do most Dog fans.

So NedBD and mytwocents traded to BH for cash and gas cards or something...I vote yes  ;)
[/quote]
Hey i'm not as bad as this guy. The words state never came outta my mouth. Don't compare me to this "sideline jumper"

We are Nederland and WE are just as PRIDEFUL of OUR BULLDOGS as any other team, but we will always RESPECT the team that lines up across from them even if they do wear purple and white LOL. [b]I wish every team a great injury free season[/b] . With that said I hope Nederland beats every team they face all the way through 12/16/12 in Dallas. I f we do our jobs each week and play like a Championship team , everyone is invited to watch and cheer as Nederland fans would cheer on other teams from our area.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1239728" timestamp="1343230658"]
[quote author=NedBD link=topic=101254.msg1239715#msg1239715 date=1343229240]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=101254.msg1239708#msg1239708 date=1343228068]
A[quote author=NedBD link=topic=101254.msg1239703#msg1239703 date=1343227949]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=101254.msg1239699#msg1239699 date=1343227585]
Come on everyone knows Dayton is already going! :P
[/quote]
Not if you play the Dogs . We would beat the Broncos this year worse than Manvel beat them last year
[/quote]that was a joke wasnt it. Also please dont forget although manvel beat us good dayton did give nd their worst beating in school history.
[/quote]

History wouldn't make a difference this year . I'm talking about this year.
Noone on this area will compete with the Dogs this year . Not even close.
Best coaches,best players . Nuff said .
[/quote]

Dude, give it a rest.  I am glad that you are enthusiastic about this year's team,  but lets not start acting like Vidor and making wild predictions.  One game at a time.
[/quote]
hey now, one person made a crazy prediction. don't put us all on the same ship or i'll have to put you in the same dog pound with NedBD. ;)

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1239869" timestamp="1343248687"]

[/quote]

We'll take him/her.  At least they are smart enough to not claim to be from PNG, or mid-county for that matter.  Now had they said a port qrthur or BMT school, well then I'd say find the todem pole.   

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1241204" timestamp="1343845292"]
[quote author=85' HUSKER link=topic=101254.msg1239869#msg1239869 date=1343248687]

[/quote]

We'll take him/her.  At least they are smart enough to not claim to be from PNG, or mid-county for that matter.  Now had they said a port qrthur or BMT school, well then I'd say find the todem pole. 
[/quote]
you already got one transplant from the purple injuns. ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1241629" timestamp="1343935139"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=101254.msg1241622#msg1241622 date=1343934237]
Did you mean "bound" for the state school or State penitentiary? Ain't nuthin' but thugs and riff raff coming out of Nederville.
[/quote]uh oh  :o
[/quote]

Yep, He threw the "V's" up! lol ;D

[quote name="robanadana" post="1241622" timestamp="1343934237"]
Did you mean "bound" for the state school or State penitentiary? Ain't nuthin' but thugs and riff raff coming out of Nederville.
[/quote]
We might be thugs and riff raff(which we are not)
At least we arent known around america for being one of the most hate filled racist town in texas.
Its not that way now in vidor but it used to be.
So if you want to point a finger at nederland for being "thuggish."
I will point one at vidor and say racist.
Some people misinterpreted my statement as racism so I took it out.

[quote name="DogsDLine" post="1241639" timestamp="1343937260"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=101254.msg1241622#msg1241622 date=1343934237]
[/quote]
At least we arent known around america for being one of the most hate filled racist town in texas.
[b]Also how can a predominantly white and hispanic town be thugs. [/b]
I know black kids do go to nederland but the ones I know of or at least the ones on the football team are in fact not thugs.
[/quote]

Are you saying that only "blacks" (African-American) can be thugs and not "whites" (Caucasian) or "hispanics" (Latin-Americans)?

Sounds like you are being a little racist in your way of thinking. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1241641" timestamp="1343937553"]
[quote author=DogsDLine link=topic=101254.msg1241639#msg1241639 date=1343937260]
[/quote]
[b]Also how can a predominantly white and hispanic town be thugs. [/b]
I know black kids do go to nederland but the ones I know of or at least the ones on the football team are in fact not thugs.
[/quote]

Are you saying that only "blacks" (African-American) can be thugs and not "whites" (Caucasian) or "hispanics" (Latin-Americans)?

Sounds like you are being a little racist in your way of thinking. ;)
[/quote]
there is white trash and mexican thugs.  i was just assuming he was calling Nederlands black players thugs.

I consider "thugs" to be criminals, regardless of color.

One can be "white trash" and not be a criminal. But I guess they have to be "white" though. ;) ::)

I don't think robanadana mentioned anything about color or race, but you did. ;)

Mexican "thugs"? Is all the "hispanics" that live in Nederland from Mexico?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn