Penn st

Why would a Penn St. player transfer to Lamar? They can transfer anywhere without penalty.

Without looking at their current roster, but I highly doubt there is a state of Texas player on the Penn St. roster. I can't see any player from the northeast of the country transferring to Lamar.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1238921" timestamp="1343055214"]
Why would a Penn St. player transfer to Lamar? They can transfer anywhere without penalty.

Without looking at their current roster, but I highly doubt there is a state of Texas player on the Penn St. roster. I can't see any player from the northeast of the country transferring to Lamar.
[/quote]I'm talking second string or lower ranking players. At Lamar, many of those 2nd string players can start. Anywhere else, back to the bench. It's worth the try.

[quote name="UNLV" post="1238939" timestamp="1343057771"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=101197.msg1238921#msg1238921 date=1343055214]

[/quote]I'm talking second string or lower ranking players. At Lamar, many of those 2nd string players can start. Anywhere else, back to the bench. It's worth the try.
[/quote]
Unless they are from TX or LA, I really don't see the need in waisting what little recruiting budget LU has on trying to attract talent from PSU that has been given a golden ticket to go elsewhere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder