2012 Port Arthur Memorial Titans Team Preview

why is there all this hate on PAM they would kill any team in setx it isnt there fault they been playing 4-a teams over the last couple of seasons.. now they do have questions at Qb im not so sold on mr.fisk but defensively wow! Romar at DE-Kansas commit Barnes CB-multiple D-1 offers cockrell lemora etc.. if ricky plays good they can make another run! He has weapons in the Leday brothers james jenkins and rucker and albert jacobs, there running game will be solid they'll be good without holmes he was scared of contact to me..

[quote name="jwp395" post="1239735" timestamp="1343231895"]
why is there all this hate on PAM they would kill any team in setx it isnt there fault they been playing 4-a teams over the last couple of seasons.. now they do have questions at Qb im not so sold on mr.fisk but defensively wow! Romar at DE-Kansas commit Barnes CB-multiple D-1 offers cockrell lemora etc.. if ricky plays good they can make another run! He has weapons in the Leday brothers james jenkins and rucker and albert jacobs, there running game will be solid they'll be good without holmes he was scared of contact to me..
[/quote]IMO Lott should be the QB but Fisk is the better passer though. John and Brandon not kin btw. Our secondary might be the best in the Greater Houston Area IMO, so much depth at that position. Were ok at the RB position with the sophomore running the rock, the Freshman will get alot of touches at that position as well as kick returns, wouldnt be surprise if we see him get some snaps out the wildcat formation. Alot of people are going to be surprised.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239800" timestamp="1343241013"]
[quote author=jwp395 link=topic=101161.msg1239735#msg1239735 date=1343231895]
[/quote]IMO Lott should be the QB but Fisk is the better passer though. John and Brandon not kin btw. Our secondary might be the best in the Greater Houston Area IMO, so much depth at that position. Were ok at the RB position with the sophomore running the rock, the Freshman will get alot of touches at that position as well as kick returns, wouldnt be surprise if we see him get some snaps out the wildcat formation. Alot of people are going to be surprised.
[/quote] rumor is lott sticking with basketball? and what about angelle at Rb and lemora too? theres so much hype around martin i hope he's successful he's a good young athlete,by his sophmore year he gonna be the man on campus! 

[quote name="eknights88" post="1239968" timestamp="1343270449"]
Lol Lott = straight basketball. Most are wanting to see cj get a chance at qb. How are they not getting the ball in his hands some how. Easily has the strongest and most accurate arm
[/quote]oh so he is sticking with bball? thought ppl were lying to me. well who was the other guy practicing at QB? the CJ kid?

[quote author=jwp395 link=topic=101161.msg1239816#msg1239816 date=1343242470]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101161.msg1239800#msg1239800 date=1343241013]
[/quote] rumor is lott sticking with basketball? and what about angelle at Rb and lemora too? theres so much hype around martin i hope he's successful he's a good young athlete,by his sophmore year he gonna be the man on campus! 
[/quote]we have about 5 guys that can play RB. it will be spread around. The offense will be ok, not GREAT like last year, but our defense----thats what im looking forward to seeing. I dont know our record for team INTs but i got a feeling we gonna be picking off alot of passes.

[quote name="eknights88" post="1239968" timestamp="1343270449"]
Lol Lott = straight basketball. Most are wanting to see cj get a chance at qb. How are they not getting the ball in his hands some how. Easily has the strongest and most accurate arm
[/quote]
IMO Fisk is more than capable of getting the job done..... Cj is young and will have some growing pains , but definitely can play......as for Lott wish he was playing the better of the three,at QB throws the best ball in my opinion.........but the best asset the Titans will have this year is the sucess of last year team just my IMO.......

I see alot of people talking about the schedule. Other teams must agree to play against you. They tried to play against CY-Falls, they declined, they also tried to play against other power 4a teams such as Brenham, that fell through. It got so bad they almost had to schedule the team from Mexico that has played the Woodlands the last two years.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239800" timestamp="1343241013"]
[/quote]

I think I would take Brenham's secondary duo of Dorrian Johnson and Justin Davis over PAM's.  Davis is a D1 recruit, and Johnson is probably the best shut-down CB in the state, despite the the fact that he's a junior.  Also, Ozen's secondary isn't too bad either.

@ palincoln4life- I'm not sure about the playing Brenham thing.  We had Foster and Bay City scheduled, but Bay City bailed.  We were looking for a game but couldn't find one, so we ended up having to schedule Katy Pope John.

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="1240019" timestamp="1343308242"]
I see alot of people talking about the schedule. Other teams must agree to play against you. They tried to play against CY-Falls, they declined, they also tried to play against other power 4a teams such as Brenham, that fell through. It got so bad they almost had to schedule the team from Mexico that has played the Woodlands the last two years.
[/quote]
Cy-Falls has 9 district games......there is a reason they declined...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1240066" timestamp="1343316097"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101161.msg1239800#msg1239800 date=1343241013]
[/quote]

I think I would take Brenham's secondary duo of Dorrian Johnson and Justin Davis over PAM's.  Davis is a D1 recruit, and Johnson is probably the best shut-down CB in the state, despite the the fact that he's a junior.  Also, Ozen's secondary isn't too bad either.

@ palincoln4life- I'm not sure about the playing Brenham thing.  We had Foster and Bay City scheduled, but Bay City bailed.  We were looking for a game but couldn't find one, so we ended up having to schedule Katy Pope John.
[/quote]Thats only 2 people Brenhamfan. Not talking duo, im talking total secondary. people forget we lost 2 starters that are back this year. we have 3 DBs that are for sure going D1 after this year. I believe the other 2 are only 11th graders. as for scheduling Brenham i didnt hear that, but i did hear we got in touch with Cy-Falls and i do believe another Cypress school (maybe cy-fair?) and that fell thru. kinda hard to schedule tougher competition when they say no to you, just saying. As far as shutdown corners i'd put Tony Brown of Ozen up there as the best in 4A, i dont see anybody throwing to his side alot unless its Memorial doing it (as we did last year).

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1240607" timestamp="1343617294"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=101161.msg1240539#msg1240539 date=1343588630]
Looking forward to cathing a couple PAM games this year. 8)
[/quote]

Make sure to bring your umbrella!!!
[/quote]i gotta buy a new one.  8)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1240608" timestamp="1343618025"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101161.msg1240607#msg1240607 date=1343617294]
[/quote]

[/quote]i gotta buy a new one.  8)
[/quote]

Brenhamfans are in raw form just like the BHill people. The best shutdown corners in the area. Last year it was the best D in the area several D 1 recruits and a whole bunch of more Jazz.  Brenham made a second round exit to the 4th seed in 20-4a. As far as for the QB postion no one would replace the 5a first team QB. Just like no one will replace RGIII at Baylor. So the best thing Fisk can do is be Fisk. If he is able to make good sound plays and limit the turnovers. That should lead plenty of success  for the team.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1240607" timestamp="1343617294"]
[/quote]

[/quote]always do ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1240784" timestamp="1343690885"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101161.msg1240607#msg1240607 date=1343617294]
[/quote]

[/quote]always do ;D
[/quote]

Oh and your "dancing shoes"!!!

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1241066" timestamp="1343783095"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=101161.msg1240784#msg1240784 date=1343690885]
[/quote]

[/quote]always do ;D
[/quote]

Oh and your "dancing shoes"!!!
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="phunter308" post="1243187" timestamp="1344487282"]
[b]The BIG question is the offensive line[/b]. Alot of BIG talent up front that is gone could make the offense a little tricky if not as good as last year or better with the loss of Qb to Baylor.
[/quote] ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder