20-4a DISTRICT PREDICTIONS!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="footballnation" post="1225076" timestamp="1337710356"]
What are the chances of Walker (backup QB PNG) get any playing time behind Smith?
[/quote]
Probably little chance if AJ stays healthy. We did have another QB out there at the start of Spring Ball, but I don't see him anymore. They could have moved him. Taller kid.

PNGFAN, I was told that the Walker Kid went out and won the backup position outright. The other kid concentrates on baseball and would not devote the time necessary. Faircloth was going to move him to running back and the kid said no and quit. I think that it is true that the other boy may be a little taller but he is nowhere near as good of a quarterback as Walker.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1224796" timestamp="1337636007"]Nobody is proclaiming anything.  And you have that a little sideways, it was the Defense that made stops against you  (as you scored less points) and a huge one against PNG to put the game away.
[/quote]
Actually if i remember right it was a last minute score that wonthe nederland game.

Who cares about last year, ned won , vidor made a great memorable season goin deep ozen sent brenham home, we got beat by one hell of a kicker, and throwing a pick in the endzone when we had plenty of time left on the clock. Let's focus on this year and start throwing darts at the black death defense lol. This should be a great year with some great games, can't wait till Friday! Wait a minute think I already said that lol. So is the walker kid a junior or senior? Hearing good things about him

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1224852" timestamp="1337652740"]
Just to clarify things, all 20-4A sucks.  19-4A sweep this year girls.......  Yeah, yeah, but one day i'll be right.  This is the first year!  ;D
[/quote]

Go to the message board for the Greater Houston Area (where you belong)....ummmm,  guess there's not one that cares about bh or will respond.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1225160" timestamp="1337726001"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=99073.msg1224852#msg1224852 date=1337652740]
Just to clarify things, all 20-4A sucks.  19-4A sweep this year girls.......  Yeah, yeah, but one day i'll be right.  This is the first year!  ;D
[/quote]

Go to the message board for the Greater Houston Area (where you belong)....ummmm,  guess there's not one that cares about bh or will respond.
[/quote]
LOL, 19-4A will never sweep until there are four Daytons.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1225207" timestamp="1337738199"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=99073.msg1225160#msg1225160 date=1337726001]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=99073.msg1224852#msg1224852 date=1337652740]
[/quote]

[/quote]
LOL, 19-4A will never sweep until there are four Daytons.
[/quote] :) ;) :D ;D

I was told the same thing. Both QB's will split time. I was able to watch a practice last week. Walker was deadly accurate out to 50 yds. He was very mobile in the pocket and he can throw on the run as good as any QB that I have seen. For a freshman that's not bad. Looking forward to watching.

That is good only thing worries me is how long will coach fairclothe stay. I love the system he brought. It is nice to see passing along with running the ball. Now if the defense and special teams would all gel at the same time it would be perfect. Just 2 more days, really anxious to see walker play, last sophomore to start at QB was dustin longand we all know how he did!

Short of an injury I dont see Walker starting this season. He is going to be a great fb player at PNG but next season for a starter. Its an honor to be a backup in Faircloths system as a sophmore at the QB position. Also there is a 8th grader at PNG who can throw the ball really well.

True even if he has to wait till his junior year that is still alright, have a feeling we will see him on the field not as an back up but with some trick play double option kinda scenario at the goal line or something like that. Soulja knows all about what I'm talking about. I am pretty good at guessing the calls

Agreed.  You always go with experience at QB, especially.  Barring injury, of course.

The game picks up speed every next LEVEL.  The jump from JV to V is unbelievable.  Of course, the jump from fresh to V is  difficult for QB position.  It can be done with growing pains, at the best case scenario.

How tall is Walker? didn't notice his size during baseball..

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1225740" timestamp="1337903672"]
Love how this turned from the 20-4A district predictions thread to the png qb thread.  ::)

Back to subject please.
[/quote]

[url=http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1152&A=1152]http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1152&A=1152[/url]

Does this make you feel better?  Simulated game Ned vs Vidor.

Ned
Vidor
Ozen
PNG/Livingston

Does anyone have a count down???? How many days to we kick off?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83