20-4a DISTRICT PREDICTIONS!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1224562" timestamp="1337572200"]
Seems like the only ones making excuses is vidor,  injuries hurt you in the run department, if I ain't mistaken you lost to both of us png and ned. I enjoyed watching y'all play what games I got to see, the defense over there in vidor was tough, they. Made good tackles in the open field and flew to the ball. I haven't seen anyone on here from png say that they were gonna win the title. Everyone knows ned has the target on their back. This paticular png team when they were young wasn't what we fans call spectacular, but I think they have matured and will benefit from bf s offensive scheme, the only thing that keeps me guessing is the defense. I am ready for Friday so I can see for myself! Would love to see some bodies flying to the ball rapping up and letting the wood fly! Soo ready for some football, soulja you gonna come??? Brenhamfan said he may come since the hill sent their coach into early retirement in baseball! Be interesting to get yalls input so I won't be biased in my opinions!
[/quote]
yep, we lost to both of you. both games were a pleasure to watch and you wont here me making excuses. yall made the plays when it counted and we didn't. but that was last year and IF history should repeat itself, i will be here to eat crow. however, it should be a great season, too close too call right now. but Ned has pretty much proclaimed themselves district champs with their BLACK DEATH DEFENSE. if i recall, it was their offense that ultimately beat us and PNG. and like I said, that was last year. I have and always will have respect for both schools but naturally talk smack.
AND I EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YALL!

BH still sux! ;D

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1224562" timestamp="1337572200"]
Seems like the only ones making excuses is vidor,  injuries hurt you in the run department, if I ain't mistaken you lost to both of us png and ned. I enjoyed watching y'all play what games I got to see, the defense over there in vidor was tough, they. Made good tackles in the open field and flew to the ball. I haven't seen anyone on here from png say that they were gonna win the title. Everyone knows ned has the target on their back. This paticular png team when they were young wasn't what we fans call spectacular, but I think they have matured and will benefit from bf s offensive scheme, the only thing that keeps me guessing is the defense. I am ready for Friday so I can see for myself! Would love to see some bodies flying to the ball rapping up and letting the wood fly! Soo ready for some football, soulja you gonna come??? Brenhamfan said he may come since the hill sent their coach into early retirement in baseball! Be interesting to get yalls input so I won't be biased in my opinions!
[/quote]
This year PNG's Defense is their strength. For the purple and white game we will be missing 2 of our starting D linemen. Big boys too. Also our D gets to the ball faster than last year and talk about hitting hard. WOW ! Just wait till you see them on Friday night. The back up players on our D are very very good as well. We have some great depth !

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1224564" timestamp="1337573376"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=99073.msg1224562#msg1224562 date=1337572200]
[/quote]
yep, we lost to both of you. both games were a pleasure to watch and you wont here me making excuses. yall made the plays when it counted and we didn't. but that was last year and IF history should repeat itself, i will be here to eat crow. however, it should be a great season, too close too call right now. but Ned has pretty much proclaimed themselves district champs with their BLACK DEATH DEFENSE. if i recall, it was their offense that ultimately beat us and PNG. and like I said, that was last year. I have and always will have respect for both schools but naturally talk smack.

BH still sux! ;D
[/quote]

You got one thing right..........BH does still suck

Guest KHS 89
[/quote]

[b]BH still sux![/b] ;D
[/quote]

;D

Vidor will be tough, no doubt.  Injuries did somewhat hamper Vidor last year. Although, they did have a great run with many 20-4A fans pulling for them during the playoffs.

Everyone will need to bring their A game each and every Friday night in 2012.  Little mistakes could be costly and potentially shake up the district race at any week.  Look forward to seeing things play out.  Should be some great games this year.

Let's get Real!!
Aug. 30th Nederland Day!! Crowned 20-4A CHAMPS!! 10-0, they are now waiting on the delivery of their State Championship Trophy!!
Aug. 31st thru end of season!!
2. LCM-----------0-10
3. Lumberton-----0-10
4. Ozen----------0-10
5. Livingston-----0-10
6. Central--------0-10
7. PNG-----------0-10
8. Vidor----------0-10
Looks like everyone forfeit their season, what a shame!!! :o :o ;D ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1224635" timestamp="1337612947"]
                Let's get Real!!
Aug. 30th Nederland Day!! Crowned 20-4A CHAMPS!! 10-0, they are now waiting on the delivery of their State Championship Trophy!!
2. LCM-----------0-10
3. Lumberton-----0-10
4. Ozen----------0-10
5. Livingston-----0-10
6. Central--------0-10
7. PNG-----------0-10
8. Vidor----------0-10
[/quote]

While I am sure that you are having fun stirring the pot, trocket, no one at Nederland is even close to believing that it will be that easy...quite the contrary...Nederland will have the target on their back because they won last year and have quite a bit returning, but that does not equal automatic district champs...the good thing is that the boys know that and that is really all that matters...as always, I am sure it will be an interesting race for sure

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Trocket" post="1224635" timestamp="1337612947"]
                Let's get Real!!
2. LCM-----------0-10
3. Lumberton-----0-10
4. Ozen----------0-10
5. Livingston-----0-10
6. Central--------0-10
7. PNG-----------0-10
8. Vidor----------0-10
[/quote]
Yeah, but look how great all of their defensive scoring stats are.  What's a forfeit now - 2 points?  They all only gave up 20 points the whole season. ;) ;D

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1224519" timestamp="1337564695"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=99073.msg1224484#msg1224484 date=1337556611]
Good lord. If the PNG fans had there way they would just crown themselves state champs and let the rest of us play it out for second and down. I can't wait to see there excuses later on this season.  8)
[/quote]

Kinda like Vidor?? To listen to you guys Vidor won the state Championship last year. Didn't we beat you guys??
[/quote]
Yes yall did beat us but who lasted longer???  ::)

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1224506" timestamp="1337562265"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=99073.msg1224484#msg1224484 date=1337556611]
Good lord. If the PNG fans had there way they would just crown themselves state champs and let the rest of us play it out for second and down. I can't wait to see there excuses later on this season.  8)
[/quote]

Well, if anyone on this board knows about excuses two cents - you stand front and center.
Will look forward to your "opinion" after Oct 27.
[/quote]
Yes i do which is why i look forward to seeing yall excuses later on in the season  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1224663" timestamp="1337616600"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=99073.msg1224519#msg1224519 date=1337564695]
[/quote]

Kinda like Vidor?? To listen to you guys Vidor won the state Championship last year. Didn't we beat you guys??
[/quote]
Yes yall did beat us but who lasted longer???  ::)
[/quote]

Yes, Vidor lasted longer and I was at each of the playoff games including the first playoff game win in Vidor history against Crosby.

Look at the consistency of play-off runs by 20-4A teams for the past 20 years.  Respect is earned by that record.  It is so tiring to read the same type of responses on here year after year.  Show respect towards teams that have earned and displayed true player and coaching talent over SEVERAL years, respect will come for the teams that are still trying to prove they can make it to the playoffs two, three or even five years in a row. Several teams such as Nederland, PNG and Central have traveled a long hard road to get where we are in our program and we sure didn't achieve it in a season or two with only one or two classes with talented players.  I know I am ready to see Nederland move deeper into playoffs than just 3 rounds.  (We have been 3 rounds several years in the past) I truly believe that we are moving in the right direction this year, especially with our accomplishments from last year make for a lot to build from.  I also noticed that in the past 10 years or so of playoff runs, I have seen Central, LCM, Ozen and PNG fans(more than any other school) come out and suport us.  That is true respect shown.  A bunch of Nederland fans went and supported Vidor in Bi-District round when they played Dayton (I think 3 years ago).  That is more than I can say for the good supporting folks of Vidor, which I have NEVER seen at one of our playoff games (Curious to know if they do that to anyone else).  Lumberton falls short on supporting the area teams as well, so your not alone Vidor.  I will continue to support all of our 20-4A teams inspite what other fan bases say or do. Good luck to all and pray for all the players to have a injury free season. As far as predicting the outcome of 20-4A, have fun with it, but we all know when it comes down to it, NOBODY knows what will actually happen.  Of course I am pulling for my DOGS, I honestly believe they have a shot at having the best season this year than they have had in the entire Neuman era at Nederland.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1224710" timestamp="1337622271"]
Look at the consistency of play-off runs by 20-4A teams for the past 20 years.  Respect is earned by that record.  It is so tiring to read the same type of responses on here year after year.  Show respect towards teams that have earned and displayed true player and coaching talent over SEVERAL years, respect will come for the teams that are still trying to prove they can make it to the playoffs two, three or even five years in a row. Several teams such as Nederland, PNG and Central have traveled a long hard road to get where we are in our program and we sure didn't achieve it in a season or two with only one or two classes with talented players.  I know I am ready to see Nederland move deeper into playoffs than just 3 rounds.  (We have been 3 rounds several years in the past) I truly believe that we are moving in the right direction this year, especially with our accomplishments from last year make for a lot to build from.  I also noticed that in the past 10 years or so of playoff runs, I have seen Central, LCM, Ozen and PNG fans(more than any other school) come out and suport us.  That is true respect shown.  A bunch of Nederland fans went and supported Vidor in Bi-District round when they played Dayton (I think 3 years ago).  That is more than I can say for the good supporting folks of Vidor, which I have NEVER seen at one of our playoff games (Curious to know if they do that to anyone else).  Lumberton falls short on supporting the area teams as well, so your not alone Vidor.  I will continue to support all of our 20-4A teams inspite what other fan bases say or do. Good luck to all and pray for all the players to have a injury free season. As far as predicting the outcome of 20-4A, have fun with it, but we all know when it comes down to it, NOBODY knows what will actually happen.  Of course I am pulling for my DOGS, I honestly believe they have a shot at having the best season this year than they have had in the entire Neuman era at Nederland.
[/quote]

Well put!

Guest KHS 89
[/quote]

Glad someone said this. 

[/quote]

IMO, the next 3 years have the chance for memorable Dogs seasons.  The frosh moving up to sophomore next year.  Neumann has called them "something extraordinary"  Individual names are not noted but the way the play as a team, their determination, their heart.  Some of those are moving up to V (which is nice for filling in for the V missing pieces), and our JV will still be tough. 

Lots of barking going on for next several years in Ned. 

20 4 A  lots to be excited about next year!  We haven't even gotten to the Dog Days of Summer and we are already at a fever pitch.....

[/quote]

BH still sux! ;D
[/quote]

Nobody is proclaiming anything.  And you have that a little sideways, it was the Defense that made stops against you  (as you scored less points) and a huge one against PNG to put the game away.

[/quote]
No one is disrespecting Ned. I already stated I have respect for Ned and PNG and always will.

And if you didn't see any Vidor fans at Lamar during round 1 when yall played GCM supporting the Bulldogs, then you weren't looking. I know I was their along with a bunch of others. Maybe you didn't notice because our colors are the same. But we were there! And i'm pretty sure there is some talk on the threads that prove we were there.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1224852" timestamp="1337652740"]
Just to clarify things, all 20-4A sucks.  19-4A sweep this year girls.......  Yeah, yeah, but one day i'll be right.  This is the first year!  ;D
[/quote]
you should be more concerned with getting to the playoffs this year considering your new additions! and 20-4A completes the sweep this year! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder