Pre-Season All SETX Softball Infield

JohnnyT60

ohh mannn someone sounds a littlee jealous ehh??

mmhhmm

I thinkk A Kuhn is amazingg and her timee IS HEREE

and betchaa a dolla shee gonnnaa start a few.

You startinn onn V theree uhh Dogs2222 as a sophmoree?

i mean im just sayinn

no need to hatee on my girl likee thatt

you noo she got SKILLSSS

thankss for you comments tho sweetness.

:)

What position for A Kuhn? Anyone close to the Nederland situation' date=' give us an idea of what position is likely.[/quote']

I would say she will see more time in the outfield again unfortunately. She has a Senior at SS in Nederland that has been starting since she was a Freshman. I do think Ashley is better, but the Senior ain't bad either.

Guest WeedBegone

I have to agree with Andrea Kelly for 3B from WB.

The lady has a built in radar to go with her exceptional range. She tends to be moving in the right direction before the ball is hit.

If they changed the foul lines from dug-out to dug-out (like arena football)

it would be a great disadvantage to the batters. She is so quick---she actually provides protection for the base coaches.

She is also very dangerous running the bases. I recommend keeping the ball 2 bases in front of her.

Man i used to play with kuhn for 2 years and she is a dang good ball player! she gets better and better every year. I think that you are making a BIG mistake if you dont start her at short because this girl will definetly help you win a ball game. she is a HUGE help. i understand about the girl being a senior , but if you want to win then it shouldnt matter how old she is. i know some girls who are freshman and they could pass as seniors because they are so good.  im just throwing my opinion out there about what i think of the girl. i think she is a great ball player and has a great attitude.

Toodles

Man i used to play with kuhn for 2 years and she is a dang good ball player! she gets better and better every year. I think that you are making a BIG mistake if you dont start her at short because this girl will definetly help you win a ball game. she is a HUGE help. i understand about the girl being a senior , but if you want to win then it shouldnt matter how old she is. i know some girls who are freshman and they could pass as seniors because they are so good.  im just throwing my opinion out there about what i think of the girl. i think she is a great ball player and has a great attitude.

Toodles

We appreciate your input, easier to read when caps utilized where necessary.

You are correct about Kuhn though, is a positive at any position and would help ANY team.

I understand that Khun is good but how good is the Mott kid who is the lead-off hitter and current SS for the past 3 years? I think the Nederland coach has good problem. Two quality players but only one can play that spot at a time. I would take both kids and find a spot for each to play and be productive. So people have all the luck. 

I understand that Khun is good but how good is the Mott kid who is the lead-off hitter and current SS for the past 3 years? I think the Nederland coach has good problem. Two quality players but only one can play that spot at a time. I would take both kids and find a spot for each to play and be productive. So people have all the luck. 

True.  Lots of coaches would like to have the combo.  However, Love Mott to death, but Khun the better hitter and team leader.

trout, if im not mistaken you also have 2 good shortstops on your team..megan a 2nd team all state- all district player-hanna a 2time first team all district infielder. (i think she played in RR district) its good to have young ladies that can play different position...two fine young athletes.. best wish to all the young ladies in the upcoming softball season

Man I'm going for this infield for Silsbee. Ashley Soignet 1B, Kayla Adams 2B, Katie Whigham SS, Allison Erwin 3B. They all are returning from last years playoff team.  Thing about these girls is if they need to play at other positions they have the talent to do so.

Gotta vouch for both Nederland kids, they're great. But, if you have a senior who hasn't had hardly any errors over 3 years, and can produce at the plate, what does it matter if the Kuhn kid plays outfield and the SS hasn't done anything to lose the position. Both kids are A+ but I see no need for change! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!