Pre-Season All SETX Softball Infield

JohnnyT60

Nominations for these positions so far.

1B; Ashley Soignet-Silsbee,Romi Adams-LCM, Chelsea Brown-Kirbyville, Lauren Meeks-Nederland

2B; Josie Drago-Kelly, Jenna Angelle-BC, Kayla Adams-Silsbee, Jessica Heinlein-WB

SS; Megan Waterman-Kelly, Lauren Angelle-BC, Katie Harrell-LCM, Katie Whigham-Silsbee, Kahlie Tomplait-Kirbyville

3B; Alyssa Breshears-LCM, Allison Erwin-Silsbee, Ashlin Tahaney-Kelly, Taylor Trocjak-Nederland, Andrea Kelly-WB

We are now taking nominations for 1st, 2nd, SS, and 3rd.

Katie Harrell - Played 2nd base last year for the 4A State Champ LCM. Probably will be moved to SS this year. Picked for State All -Tournament team as a Freshman.

Alyssa Breshears - Played in the outfield last year but will probably see time at 3rd base this year. Made All-District as a Freshman at LCM

Champion, you've got 2 others that need mentioning for this as well.

Ashley Soignet at 1st base and Allison Erwin at 2nd or 3rd or catcher wherever you choose to put her. Both have been playing some outstanding defense and the bats get better and better every day! Both have worked very hard during the off-season this year.

Champion' date=' you've got 2 others that need mentioning for this as well.

Ashley Soignet at 1st base and Allison Erwin at 2nd or 3rd or catcher wherever you choose to put her. Both have been playing some outstanding defense and the bats get better and better every day! Both have worked very hard during the off-season this year.[/quote']

Thanks CC I really think that Silsbee whole infield can play with anybodys in this area! The Short stop JR-Katie Whigham has been 1st team all district for 2yrs now. My hats off to our 2 kids (since they play for you and me they would be ours) they have been working their butts off and should make a big impact this year! They can both flat out play D and bats have come a long way! Thanks for throwing thier names out coming from someone else IS NICE!

You know it !! I've got a list a mile long ! I'm ready for some High School softball ! By the way, I got to see Baby Bean last night at the basketball game. I was mad, she already has more hair than I do ! Mom has already said she's gonna be wearing Green and Gold instead of that Purple stuff !! :wink:

Kayla Adams-SO-Silsbee 2b/3b

21-3a district newcomer of the the year last year. Hits for power and avg.

This young lady put 3 out of the CRUSH fields last week-end playing with Blast White, one on my daughter! Kayla's first shot of the day cleared the outfield fence (about 195), the neighbors 6-foot wood privacy fence behind it, and 1-hopped their metal storage building in the backyard :shock: .

(Her second of the day was Moose's first HR to give up, and I MADE SURE Kayla got the ball. You have to admire kids when they work hard, learn, work harder, learn more, and then put it all to use. Now, if we can just work on that DROP BALL! :cry: )

3rd for WB is Andrea Kelley. One of the best I have ever seen. Has great ball sense and makes plays she shouldn't be able to do. Her range is un-believable. A pitcher's best freind.

She isn't there yet because the season hasn't started, but from what I've seen, Roni Adams from LC-M should be considered at 1st base. She makes some great plays, and knows how to s-t-r-e-t-c-h. As a freshman last year, she was behind Karlie Harrell, and ended up on JV, but should have a break-out year this year.

Guest bcofgsa

I do not know where she will play this year but A. Kuhn could be the most talented player in the area. She will play SS or Outfield for Nederland and will hit the cover off the ball. She has size, speed and a great attitude towards the game.

I do not know where she will play this year but A. Kuhn could be the most talented player in the area. She will play SS or Outfield for Nederland and will hit the cover off the ball. She has size' date=' speed and a great attitude towards the game.[/quote'] I 2nd that bc.

I do not know where she will play this year but A. Kuhn could be the most talented player in the area. She will play SS or Outfield for Nederland and will hit the cover off the ball. She has size' date=' speed and a great attitude towards the game.[/quote']

Great kid without a doubt a great ball player and she is just a Soph. The sky is the limit for this kid.