Most Strikeouts Thus Far?

[quote name="Critter" post="1186708" timestamp="1330360930"]
Not sure if you get to many replies on this one.... Kinda like asking about Stolen Bases, so team want to keep this a secret as long as possible.

But I can tell you that BC doesn't have a pitcher with more than 3 innings in a game thus far.
[/quote]
It doesn't surprise me that BC is pitching this way. They are usually pretty deep at all spots and this is just conservative play by a smart coach.

[quote name="JUSTforYOU" post="1186813" timestamp="1330369897"]
I don't know how it could be much of a difference from the Homerun forum?
[/quote]

I started the Homerun Forum to see the difference in HR's with the new bats.  Who knows maybe someone will answer this threads question.

[quote name="chupacabra" post="1186977" timestamp="1330384248"]
No its really not a big deal monotone. Johnny Franklin from buna has 22 in 9 innings...and he is a freshman...
[/quote]well hot diggity doggo chips that's quite an inpressive number. You should take a lesson in sarcasm from your boy franchise. He's got it nailed down pretty good.

[quote name="P.K. Highsmith" post="1187254" timestamp="1330404850"]
Because there is no way he would start in the field. Hf's infield is loaded. And the outfielders are all a great combination when the right people are out there
[/quote]

I would think Walker could make HF varsity pretty easily. He has been with the PNG varsity and thats a night and day comparison.

[quote name="P.K. Highsmith" post="1187254" timestamp="1330404850"]
Because there is no way he would start in the field. Hf's infield is loaded. And the outfielders are all a great combination when the right people are out there
[/quote]

Who would be the "right people"? All three outfielders pitch, so somebody has to play out there when one is pitching.  I am pretty sure Walker would have been on varsity, just not sure at what position.  Would have been nice to have him as another pitcher...

[quote name="HF Bball" post="1187271" timestamp="1330406048"]
[quote author=Franchiseball link=topic=96718.msg1187250#msg1187250 date=1330404588]
Why did Ky Walker leave if HF was gonna be this good
[/quote]FOOTBALL!!!!!  Ky is a football guy.  Great baseball player, but, his heart is in football.
[/quote]

His heart may be there, but a 5'10" quarter back is going nowhere...whether he is at PNG or HF!  He is a better baseball player anyway.  If he gets any offers from anyone they will be on the DIAMOND not on the Grid Iron.

[quote name="XDOG" post="1187262" timestamp="1330405528"]
[quote author=P.K. Highsmith link=topic=96718.msg1187254#msg1187254 date=1330404850]
[/quote]

I would think Walker could make HF varsity pretty easily. He has been with the PNG varsity and thats a night and day comparison.
[/quote]

It wasn't just a baseball move, but a football move as well.  I don't know why yall would think a kid would reflect hf's program anyways. Like already stated he would have more than likely made varsity but would have never got much of an opportunity to play.  He would have pitched, but that may have been all.  He is really good and will be very good as he matures in png.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder