Hamshire-Fannett, Hardin, West Hardin and Hull-Daisetta??

H-D has football tradition and pride that is rivaled by few schools in SETX. It is a priviledge to coach at Hull-Daisetta. There are few better places to be on a friday night. The fans and community are committed to winning. It's no fluke we have over 520 victories and are one of the winningest programs in SETX. Those other schools you mentioned have been door mats for decades and two of the schools have been dominated by H-D for decades. Yes... H-D has had some average seasons the last 5 years, that will not take away from the countless district championships, regional championships, state championship and the national record for straight wins at 43 straight victories. Any good coach worth his weight would love to get H-D back on track. With those other schools, that's taking the easy way out. They may win for a couple of seasons, but to run out on that green grass, wearing red and black under those friday night lights is special. I work in plants across Texas as a safety manager, when talking with folks and they hear me say I was born and raised in Hull-Daisetta, they automaticlly ask about the Bobcat football team. Teams like PNG, WOS, and La Marque can relate, it's just special.

West Hardin is better NOW they should be very good for the next 5 years they will beat hardin and hd for the next 5 years, unless the hardin and hd coach have some kids that can play with in the next 4 or 5 years than west hardin will be a good job to post a few wins to be able to move on to a better job. hd may can come in 2 or 3 but that will be the best that they can do. Maybe the new coach can get some of the kids from Liberty to help them out.

why leave a loser for another loser.  I would move my kid to Dayton!
[quote name="dawgs20" post="1184580" timestamp="1330105831"]
West Hardin is better NOW they should be very good for the next 5 years they will beat hardin and hd for the next 5 years, unless the hardin and hd coach have some kids that can play with in the next 4 or 5 years than west hardin will be a good job to post a few wins to be able to move on to a better job. hd may can come in 2 or 3 but that will be the best that they can do. [b]Maybe the new coach can get some of the kids from Liberty to help them out.[/b][/quote]

West Hardin is better NOW they should be very good for the next 5 years they will beat hardin and hd for the next 5 years, unless the hardin and hd coach have some kids that can play with in the next 4 or 5 years than west hardin will be a good job to post a few wins to be able to move on to a better job. hd may can come in 2 or 3 but that will be the best that they can do. Maybe the new coach can get some of the kids from Liberty to help them out.
[/quote]WH has never been good for more than a few seasons. Heck, during the good seasons, WH had to use H-D past players like the Simmons boys and Copeland. All three kids grew up in Daisetta. lol.  ;D

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1184492" timestamp="1330099363"]

H-D has football tradition and pride that is rivaled by few schools in SETX. It is a priviledge to coach at Hull-Daisetta. There are few better places to be on a friday night. The fans and community are committed to winning. It's no fluke we have over 520 victories and are one of the winningest programs in SETX. Those other schools you mentioned have been door mats for decades and two of the schools have been dominated by H-D for decades. Yes... H-D has had some average seasons the last 5 years, that will not take away from the countless district championships, regional championships, state championship and the national record for straight wins at 43 straight victories. Any good coach worth his weight would love to get H-D back on track. With those other schools, that's taking the easy way out. They may win for a couple of seasons, but to run out on that green grass, wearing red and black under those friday night lights is special. I work in plants across Texas as a safety manager, when talking with folks and they hear me say I was born and raised in Hull-Daisetta, they automaticlly ask about the Bobcat football team. Teams like PNG, WOS, and La Marque can relate, it's just special.
[/quote]

Yeah it may be great, but they would have to listen to you and all of your expert advice about who should play and who shouldn't.  The past is the past, you need to come into the real world and move on.  Or better yet, maybe you should apply for the job and maybe you can make them as great as what they were forty or fifty years ago, but then you may not be able to handle the criticism that would be placed on you when you aren't playing who everyone thinks should be playing.

[/quote]
I would say Liberty needs HD kids just as bad.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1186006" timestamp="1330230802"]
[quote author=dawgs20 link=topic=96559.msg1184580#msg1184580 date=1330105831]
[/quote]
I would say Liberty needs HD kids just as bad.
[/quote]
No, they had one kid who would start and it wouldn't of been at the position he played (QB). We're fine with what we got, we could use some of our guys not going to Dayton like the QB who will most likely start for them next year who played backup QB and starting WR this year for them, whose brother started corner, but back to the subject we don't need any HD kids will stick with our Liberty and Ames and hopefully have a little bit more stability in the program this year and not let injury and mistakes by younger players affect a playoff run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami