What must the Dayton Broncos do to save their season?

WordMan2

Right now they are at least guaranteed a tie for fourth UNLESS Barbers Hill wins out.  Crosby and King are both beatable with the right defensive scheme.  If Hadnot runs his pack 3-2 zone, it could give both teams trouble scoring.  They will have a tough time scoring against Crosby though.  King to me is their most ideal game to win.

I am not familiar with the tie breaking procedure, so this is kind of tentative.  I say that because Dayton defeated Barbers Hill in both of their district meetings.  But to avoid a tie, Dayton needs to do the following:

1) Win out - That way they stay at least one game ahead of anyone else behind them;

2) Win one and Barbers Hill lose one - If each team goes 1-1, Dayton maintains at least a one game lead over Barbers Hill, Goose Creek Memorial and Galena Park;

3) Galena Park and Goose Creek Memorial lose 1 of their last games and Barbers Hill loses out - This will give GP, BH and GCM at least 9 district losses and the worst that Dayton will have is 8 (even if they lose out).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa