How Does Your Team Shape Up For Next Year?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong Again! We'll beat PN-G and probably you guys again.  ;) It all depends on if we lose Matthews and who we get.

It will take a lot more than Mathews. I really wish you folks would get that program up and running--the competition would be nice.

Bay City should be ok,lots of starters coming back on off/def.I guess alot depends on who the next hc/ad will be but i think we will be alright.We should have a huge off line C Klepec 6-5 230,SPurswell 6-1 240,C Liessner 5-11 240,M Ashcraft 6-3 275,M Kimberling 6-4 270,also DT M Smith 6-2 270,lb M Daniels 6-1 220,LB F Hawkins 6-0 200,M Davis 6-0 230.Plus we have all our skill people back QB S Rutherford, wr F Agu 6-3 175, D Dale 6-1 180, K Ford 6-0 180,T Davis 6-0 175.Like i said lets see what the new coach brings to the table and how the kids respond. 

I'm in the same boat with you, I haven't seen him play either.  From what I hear from people that have seen him is blazin speed and good control. We'll have to see if he plays JV this year or Varsity. Some are saying he's as good as Micah or better. We'll see.

Guest EagleFan01

NEWTON WILL BE BACK ON TOP OF THE DISTRICT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!! WE RETURNING ALOT OF STARTERS AND GOT A GOOD JV TEAM MOVING UP THIS YEAR WE WILL BE BACK IN THE RUNNING FOR ANOTHER STATE TITLE IN NEWTON NEXT SEASON.... ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

• 8 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder