1st day of practice comments

OK, so far today: As the sun rises over the trees on a start to a cloudless day it's warmth melts ice that has formed from a cold, long winter night. The dreams of the seniors last year in high school baseball have come at last. There questions, who will we beat? what will our record be? will we make the playoffs? how far in the playoffs will we go?, will all be answered in four months. Good luck to all teams on this first day of baseball in 2012. Go Tigers!!!

i was at the Kountze practice both friday and all day saturday.  It looked like opening day of little league season instead of 1st high school practice with all the people at the field.  As for the players there was about 40 kids out today.  The pitching looks like Kirby will have plenty to work with lots of quality arms to work with.  It will be a fun and i believe special year.  Good luck Boys go get em.

OK, AAW gonna have to give you a +1 for that one.

I was there also and the defense look good and hitting was ok at spots. The pitching, as always, will be better in a couple of weeks when the scrimmage with other teams begain. All in all I'm with AAW best team I've seen all year so far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont