Shepherd vs. Cleveland Game Thread/Cleveland wins 60-55!

WOSgrad

I finally figured it out. Every time that a team loses to Cleveland they should have won. I see a pattern developing, a real moronic one. The great thing about Shepherd battling was the only victory it netted them was a moral one. Congratulations Mr. Honcho to u and the Pirates on your moral victory. Since eveyone seems to love the three headed monster label, I think i will rename them "triple threat". There are three of them and it is bball so it only stands to reason. Feel free to enjoy this nickname as well. Honcho, good luck to u guys in the participation ribbon playoffs.  :)

Cleveland definitely needs to get it together before their rematch with Coldspring or it will be a long night... Watch CS play last night and CSsprings pressure was lights out, pushed the ball up the floor and ran Tarkington out of the gym.. Whatever name u got for the 3, I hope their ready

I agree setx22-3a but a blowout of Tarkington is hardly a measuring stick. I know that sounds funny considering Cleveland got caught with their pants down by Tarkington last week but sometimes the unexplainable happens. It will take one of Clevelands best efforts to hand the Trojans their first district loss but they are capable. It will help that the next matchup is in Cleveland. Finally, M Honcho, you're telling me nothing new. I've been harping on the Indians defense and rebounding all year. That's what great teams do to win championships. The Indians are a good young team, working towards being a very good team, and a lot hard work and maturing away from being a great team.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1165864" timestamp="1327519414"]
I agree setx22-3a but a blowout of Tarkington is hardly a measuring stick. I know that sounds funny considering Cleveland got caught with their pants down by Tarkington last week but sometimes the unexplainable happens. It will take one of Clevelands best efforts to hand the Trojans their first district loss but they are capable. It will help that the next matchup is in Cleveland. Finally, M Honcho, you're telling me nothing new. I've been harping on the Indians defense and rebounding all year. That's what great teams do to win championships. The Indians are a good young team, working towards being a very good team, and a lot hard work and maturing away from being a great team.
[/quote]

How bout a blowout of Cleveland in the first round? Is that a good measuring stick? Or a sound beating of everyone else in the district as well good enough? Indian you crack me up  ::)

[quote name="cat001" post="1165877" timestamp="1327520101"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=94838.msg1165864#msg1165864 date=1327519414]
[/quote]

How bout a blowout of Cleveland in the first round? Is that a good measuring stick? Or a sound beating of everyone else in the district as well good enough? Indian you crack me up  ::)
[/quote]Wow cat001, if you would have read setx22-3a post...see there's the problem, I assumed you knew how to read. My mistake. I will explain my post in terms so that the person reading this to you will not have to simplify it. In setx22-ea's post, he used last nights game against Tarkington as the basis for his opinion on the upcoming matchup with Cleveland. I was unaware that I was supposed to take your thoughts from his observation and discuss those as well. I also think it would serve you well to stop claiming to support certain 22-3a schools and own your Cleveland hater behavior.

Not a Cleveland hater at all just tired of you getting on here writing two page essays on whose fault it was that Cleveland lost or ranting about how good they are when they win. I know alot of people from Cleveland and they are good people. But there is a difference between being a fan and being an overbearing, arrogant, banterer (look these up in the dictionary if you dont understand).

[quote name="cat001" post="1165903" timestamp="1327522611"]
Not a Cleveland hater at all just tired of you getting on here writing two page essays on whose fault it was that Cleveland lost or ranting about how good they are when they win. I know alot of people from Cleveland and they are good people. But there is a difference between being a fan and being an overbearing, arrogant, banterer (look these up in the dictionary if you dont understand).
[/quote]Oh, my apologies. I thought this site was a forum for expressing your support, thoughts, and opinions about the programs we follow and love. There is a simple solution cat001, when you see my posts, skip it!  :D Very nice vocabulary on the insults, btw.

Didnt mean to stir anything up.. Cleveland is doing an okay job with the players they had to replace.. Big games r coming up for Splendora.. They have Cleveland and then Coldspring.. That should tell a lot about the district standings. Looking forward to seeing these next two games unfold.. Good luck to all teams going forward

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1165974" timestamp="1327532127"]
Maybe this blowout is a better measuring stick than Coldspring blowing out Tarkington:

Jan. 10 - Coldspring beats Cleveland, 74-48*

;) ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]It certainly is. Let's see if the story reads the same in the rematch at Cleveland. I said all along that the Trojans had a good team but I felt like being on the road in that hostile enviroment had a big effect on the outcome. If the results next week are the same I will retract my statement.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor