**#5 HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs BRIDGE CITY UPDATES**/HJ WINS 82-46!

Lazeek

The #5 State Ranked Hardin-Jefferson Hawks host the Bridge City Cardinals on Tuesday night in District 21-3A action. The Hawks (29-1, 2-1) come in off of a huge win on the road of West Orange-Stark on Friday night.  HJ is co-ranked #1 with Silsbee in the SETXSPORTS Dirty Dozen poll this week.  Bridge City (7-17, 0-3) is on a ten game losing streak after suffering a 66-39 loss to Orangefield on Friday night.

Broadcast will start 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off of 7:30.

Join Rob Lietzke and Robb Starr for the LIVE broadcast right here on the SETXSPORTS Network by clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/74-hardin-jefferson-basketball/1371-hardin-jefferson-vs-kountze-basketball-fri-7-pm

Hardin-Jefferson Basketball Broadcast Sponsors:

Liberty Golf Cars of Beaumont
Star Graphics
Raquel West Attorney at Law
Mike Roby Insurance
Hamburger Depot
Southwest Building Systems

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1165155" timestamp="1327438937"]
I wonder how is BC preparing for this game?
[/quote]

Coach....."ok guys there is now way on Earth we can beat them. Let's just try not to become the headliner in the Beaumont Enterprise for the worst lost ever in  SETX sports history. Can someone fill my Gatorade bottle with some Jack. Gone be a long game"

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1165040" timestamp="1327422793"]
I'm thinking HJ 119 Bridge City 32
[/quote]Bridge City will try and stall as long as possible.  If it's like last year, they will manage about 10 passes each time they manage to get the ball across court before they have a turnover.

At some point in the 3rd quarter, the players will get tired of stalling and they will begin to ignore the coach and start launching 3's.

Its not very pretty.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1165159" timestamp="1327439300"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=94748.msg1165155#msg1165155 date=1327438937]
I wonder how is BC preparing for this game?
[/quote]

Coach....."ok guys there is now way on Earth we can beat them. Let's just try not to become the headliner in the Beaumont Enterprise for the worst lost ever in  SETX sports history. Can someone fill my Gatorade bottle with some Jack. Gone be a long game"
[/quote]You hit on some very good points. What will the coach tell his players? And knowing there is no way ...no way....no way...they gonna win ;)

Due to technical difficulties out of my control there will be no broadcast again tonight.  I will post several updates throughout the game though.  Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope to have the technical difficulties resolved by Friday night at HF. >:( >:( >:(

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1165329" timestamp="1327452929"]
Due to technical difficulties out of my control there will be no broadcast again tonight.  I will post several updates throughout the game though.  Sorry for the inconvenience, and hope to have the technical difficulties resolved by Friday night at HF. >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]LAZEEK, you ma boi and everythang, but I suspect you got a call from the brass to shut this game down b4 it got underway ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1165144" timestamp="1327437348"]
[quote author=kristinadams0423 link=topic=94748.msg1165112#msg1165112 date=1327432865]
both of you may be going by another name real soon
[/quote]

That's just for "special" people. ;)

Those two do not qualify.

But, I obviously have flushed out another ally.
[/quote]

They are everywhere, they are everywhere...paranoia is a bad thing...no conspiracy theory here...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami