Hardin-Jefferson vs. Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/H-J wins 49-44

WOSgrad

Yeah......definitely....i ve been saying it all year that if the coach would change her line up
and play man to man defense that HF could challenge HJ for first.. I believe if HF plays this
way against Orangefield...then we can beat them.

HF guards didn't shoot the ball as well as they usually do.......probably due to the competition
and big game magnitude.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1157681" timestamp="1326250409"]
Yeah......definitely....i ve been saying it all year that if the coach would change her line up
and play man to man defense that HF could challenge HJ for first.. I believe if HF plays this

HF guards didn't shoot the ball as well as they usually do.......probably due to the competition
and big game magnitude.
[/quote]

I agree bucket, HF has not beat Orangefield in a long time. This will be a interesting year no doubt.  If the Parents would leave the girls alone at Orangefield they could do well. I think they are adapting to that concept.  Time will tell.

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1157697" timestamp="1326251538"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=94040.msg1157681#msg1157681 date=1326250409]

and big game magnitude.
[/quote]

I agree bucket, HF has not beat Orangefield in a long time. This will be a interesting year no doubt.  If the [b][u]Parents[/u] would leave the girls alone at Orangefield they could do well[/b]. I think they are adapting to that concept.  Time will tell.

[/quote]
agree with you solo

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1157702" timestamp="1326252219"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=94040.msg1157697#msg1157697 date=1326251538]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=94040.msg1157681#msg1157681 date=1326250409]

and big game magnitude.
[/quote]

I agree bucket, HF has not beat Orangefield in a long time. This will be a interesting year no doubt.  If the [b][u]Parents[/u] would leave the girls alone at Orangefield they could do well[/b]. I think they are adapting to that concept.  Time will tell.

[/quote]
agree with you solo
[/quote]

Glad someone is on the same page as I am. ;D ;D

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1157736" timestamp="1326254379"]
Riding Solo.... you know there is more to a game than the scorebox.... ;)

Starting pt. guard missed almost half of the game due to foul trouble...
Missed [b]12[/b] layups and at least 8 or 9 point blank shots.... and still won...
[/quote]

Hawk that is excuses, come on man!!!!! ;D ;D

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1157736" timestamp="1326254379"]
Riding Solo.... you know there is more to a game than the scorebox.... ;)

Starting pt. guard missed almost half of the game due to foul trouble...
Missed [b]12[/b] layups and at least 8 or 9 point blank shots.... and still won...
[/quote]

HF also missed alot of freethrows and several point blank shots and our only legit post was in foul trouble

so i guess hf should ve won......

no hf lost because of those things

5 gallon- my comments were directed at Riding solo as an inside joke...not a jab at anyone from hf....

It was a fun game last night..  The refs "let em play" ... but they were at least consistent with what they called and let go...

Glad there was a good crowd.  Hope they stay that way with the guys starting things up on Fri.  See ya in a couple weeks.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1158012" timestamp="1326300306"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=94040.msg1157763#msg1157763 date=1326256201]
Yes they are.... ;D.. should have been a larger margin.

But at the end of the day, win by 1 or 20...the gumbo still taste good! ;) ;) ;) ;D :-X
[/quote]

I wouldn't know, you keep eating it all.....lol.
[/quote]

So true, So true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami