Kountze vs East Chambers

Until Kountze gets D. Harper in at the PG spot or another PG that can handle pressure and direct an offense they will struggle against teams that put pressure on them. With this game being a HOME game for East Chambers I'll take the Bucs by 5.

D. Harper is scheduled to be cleared tomorrow and will be available for the Anahuac game this Friday.

He got mad at Joubert for playing time at Coldsprings. Joubert pulled Lynn for making a turnover about 2 minutes in the game and put Haynes in. He was in for about two or three minutes and was pulled for making a mistake or a turnover and when Joubert pulled him and put in another kid, he walked off the court and went and changed his clothes and sat in the stands...good defender last year but he looked like he was struggling this year because he had ankle surgery...on both ankles. Haven't seen him since...

I think the Lynn kid sat out the whole quarter but instead of getting mad and walking off the court He went back out there and tried even harder...

I'm not a big fan of pulling a kid out when he makes a mistake but it does make a kid try to play to perfection or within the system.

[quote name="bball2011" post="1154395" timestamp="1325705889"]
He got mad at Joubert for playing time at Coldsprings. Joubert pulled Lynn for making a turnover about 2 minutes in the game and put Haynes in. He was in for about two or three minutes and was pulled for making a mistake or a turnover and when Joubert pulled him and put in another kid, he walked off the court and went and changed his clothes and sat in the stands...good defender last year but he looked like he was struggling this year because he had ankle surgery...on both ankles. Haven't seen him since...

I think the Lynn kid sat out the whole quarter but instead of getting mad and walking off the court He went back out there and tried even harder...

I'm not a big fan of pulling a kid out when he makes a mistake but it does make a kid try to play to perfection or within the system.
[/quote]

Wow! Smh.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1153688" timestamp="1325618901"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=93643.msg1153603#msg1153603 date=1325610589]
I think Eric brisco will be cleared this week also
[/quote]

Who is this kid? I've never heard of him. Family?
[/quote]
I think Brisco is Family of Cam Powell.. Didn't know he played though

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1153758" timestamp="1325624691"]
Does anyone see East Chambers going deep in the playoffs?
[/quote]
Honestly, until we can handel the pressure of big games, and finish the games we have leads in, we arent gonna go deep. And how many teams make it to the play-offs? 2 or 3?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124