BH vs Dayton..... makings of a rivalry game?

[quote name="liltex" post="1142633" timestamp="1323405046"]
Last real good rivalry Dayt/Lib ended in 1989.BH/Dayt will never be like the old cross da Trinity days 8)
[/quote]

Let's not start that again. BTW, they put Livingston in our district, go figure. Heck, they may send Crosby over here next. Try to figure out the UIL....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="robanadana" post="1145267" timestamp="1323741152"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=92850.msg1142633#msg1142633 date=1323405046]
Last real good rivalry Dayt/Lib ended in 1989.BH/Dayt will never be like the old cross da Trinity days 8)
[/quote]

Let's not start that again. BTW, they put Livingston in our district, go figure. Heck, they may send Crosby over here next. [b]Try to figure out the UIL....[/b]
[/quote]I'm sure come Feb. there will be some  ??? :o ::) 8) >:( ;D :'(

Funny story I though I should share with the Dayton folks ;D

Yesterday my son came home from school and said that he had a new kid in his class today. He said that during lunch the new kid got so mad because of a little girl in his class was correcting him about something that he was wrong. The kid then proceeded to throw a full milk carton at the girl hitting her in the head! This was the kids first day a school  ;D Needless to say he was sent to the office. I joking said to him that the kid must have moved hear from Dayton and my son said "How did you know?" after laughing for about 20 minutes I told him it was just a lucky guess 8)

Moral of the story- You can take the kid out of Dayton, but you can't take the Dayton out of the kid ;D ;D

Please stop moving here 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1145610" timestamp="1323808968"]

Yesterday my son came home from school and said that he had a new kid in his class today. He said that during lunch the new kid got so mad because of a little girl in his class was correcting him about something that he was wrong. The kid then proceeded to throw a full milk carton at the girl hitting her in the head! This was the kids first day a school  ;D Needless to say he was sent to the office. I joking said to him that the kid must have moved hear from Dayton and my son said "How did you know?" after laughing for about 20 minutes I told him it was just a lucky guess 8)

Moral of the story- You can take the kid out of Dayton, but you can't take the Dayton out of the kid ;D ;D

[/quote]

The new kid was probably stating the facts of why Dayton football is superior to Barbers Hill and the girl was doing the "Barbers Hill math" version of the number of district titles they have in football.  ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1145610" timestamp="1323808968"]

Yesterday my son came home from school and said that he had a new kid in his class today. He said that during lunch the new kid got so mad because of a little girl in his class [b]was correcting him about something that he was wrong.[/b] The kid then proceeded to throw a full milk carton at the girl hitting her in the head! This was the kids first day a school  ;D Needless to say he was sent to the office. I joking said to him that the kid must have moved hear from Dayton and my son said "How did you know?" after laughing for about 20 minutes I told him it was just a lucky guess 8)

[/quote]Probably angry cause he had to move to BH.. and listen to how superior BH THINKS they are than anyone else.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1145688" timestamp="1323816674"]
Maybe he thought she looked thirsty. What did your son do when he saw this. Did he go help or just scream and blow his rape whistle.
[/quote]

He only carries his rape whistle when we are in Dayton 8)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1146015" timestamp="1323868316"]
Do did he throw white milk or chocolate milk?  ;D
[/quote]

Come on now, you know there's no chocolate milk in BH.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1145676" timestamp="1323815493"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=92850.msg1145610#msg1145610 date=1323808968]

Yesterday my son came home from school and said that he had a new kid in his class today. He said that during lunch the new kid got so mad because of a little girl in his class [b]was correcting him about something that he was wrong.[/b] The kid then proceeded to throw a full milk carton at the girl hitting her in the head! This was the kids first day a school  ;D Needless to say he was sent to the office. I joking said to him that the kid must have moved hear from Dayton and my son said "How did you know?" after laughing for about 20 minutes I told him it was just a lucky guess 8)

[/quote]Probably angry cause he had to move to BH.. and listen to how superior BH THINKS they are than anyone else.
[/quote]

Nah, I think he probably is so used to seeing the women in Dayton get the crap beat out of them by thier husbands that he was just reacting to his Dayton instincts ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1146027" timestamp="1323869383"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=92850.msg1145676#msg1145676 date=1323815493]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=92850.msg1145610#msg1145610 date=1323808968]

[/quote]

Nah, I think he probably is so used to [b]seeing the women in Dayton get the crap beat out of them by thier husbands [/b]that he was just reacting to his Dayton instincts ;D
[/quote]And this coming from someone who enjoys seeing a goober reach through a computer and slap himself? You speaking from experience?

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1146031" timestamp="1323869676"]
Yeah I knew he was from bh because between the whistle and screaming he was screaming we can we will.
[/quote]

So you are admitting that you had a guy bent over in Walgreens ;D This is why i try not to go thought Dayton for any reason :o

Attention all citizens of Dayton if you see this man in Walgreens know that it is Bronco Pride and run!!! If you happen to drop your wallet please kick it to a safe location before attempting to bend over and pick it up. Thank You

[img]http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/233.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/feboct/GAYBHFAN.jpg[/img]

BHFAN doing his victory wave for winning the pretty in pink contest, during a BH Parade, sponsored by Smokin Baby and Co.  :o ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1146103" timestamp="1323875840"]

BHFAN doing his victory wave for winning the pretty in pink contest, during a BH Parade, sponsored by Smokin Baby and Co.  :o ;D
[/quote]Too Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

You Dayton folks sure attend alot of gay gatherings! I guess it is the only place that you can fit in wearing purple  ;D Don't you hate it OctFeb when they are better looking that you :'(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1146118" timestamp="1323877449"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=92850.msg1146103#msg1146103 date=1323875840]

[/quote]

You Dayton folks sure attend alot of gay gatherings! I guess it is the only place that you can fit in wearing purple  ;D [b]Don't you hate it OctFeb when they are better looking that you [/b]:'(
[/quote]Well being I take pictures  ALOT! I felt it was my duty to attend this event.. To capture you in your true fashion... Na don't hate it at all... I am comfortable in my own skin.. as obviously you are displayed in this photo. :-*

[/quote]

Here I sit minding my own buisness and....wack!!!!  Blind sided by a photo of Liltex.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[img]http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheYNJVA2VIYWNRIG1VDW50YWLURW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUDC1NB3ZPZXM=/imgBrokeback%20Mountain3.jpg[/img]

What? They threw milk at her? We gotta get back to Dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476