thread jacking

mfd814

mfd, we tried but may of the H-J folks got their panties in a wad.  So I had to employ more conventional methods of fighting it.  I haven't been as vigilant in the last couple of days as the day was devoted to getting info up, but the patrol will again anew.

[quote name="sleepy" post="1141367" timestamp="1323265654"]
WOSGrad you are proving right now you need the thread 8)
[/quote]

If that is a way of disputing my account, the thread wasn't deleted.  I can bring it back here and let the viewing public decide for themselves.

[quote name="mfd814" post="1141612" timestamp="1323287172"]
WOS. I do have love for you...you and the mods are doing a great job.  Keep it up.
[/quote]

Your kind words are appreciated.  As are all of the timely information on Hardin sports that you bring to the table.  If everybody a little more information and a little less drama to the board, we'd all be better off.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1141360" timestamp="1323264286"]
mfd, [b]we tried but may of the H-J folks got their panties in a wad.[/b]  So I had to employ more conventional methods of fighting it.  I haven't been as vigilant in the last couple of days as the day was devoted to getting info up, but the patrol will again anew.
[/quote]

Funny How it is HJ's fault, if someone was to say something about your school or your team you would be the first to "defend" them logically by way of a post. [b]We can all stop posting on here if that is what everyone wants, this is hypocritical.[/b] I typically hate reading a thread about another team and see someone has pulled HJ into it, if it is deragatory, then I post something in defense, just as you would. As I said in another post, from what I have seen it it usually a derogatory remark made, someone comes on in defense and we (HJ) get blamed for it....Just call us the George Bush's of the board....

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1141704" timestamp="1323294521"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92796.msg1141360#msg1141360 date=1323264286]
mfd, [b]we tried but may of the H-J folks got their panties in a wad.[/b]  So I had to employ more conventional methods of fighting it.  I haven't been as vigilant in the last couple of days as the day was devoted to getting info up, but the patrol will again anew.
[/quote]

Funny How it is HJ's fault, if someone was to say something about your school or your team you would be the first to "defend" them logically by way of a post. [b]We can all stop posting on here if that is what everyone wants, this is hypocritical.[/b] I typically hate reading a thread about another team and see someone has pulled HJ into it, if it is deragatory, then I post something in defense, just as you would. As I said in another post, from what I have seen it it usually a derogatory remark made, someone comes on in defense and we (HJ) get blamed for it....Just call us the George Bush's of the board....
[/quote]

That's warning #1 for you Poppa!!!!! >:( >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder