Unofficial Poster of the Year Award!

And the Unofficial 2011 Poster of the Year is....  

121 members have voted

1. 1. And the Unofficial 2011 Poster of the Year is....

• PNG-bamakid
    • Mr. Buddy Garrity
    • liltex
    • Coach Comeaux
    • Smoking Baby/ BHFAN
    • Other...please list

Mike i rellydont care about polls and dont care what people think about me the only person that loves me is my GOD thats true love  he dont care about my spelling and me being a butt at times. we all on here have fun  but like i said in alot of my post  that please GOD watch over all our kids on friday and saturday nights and always tell your familey that you love them becouse we never know if there will be a tomorrow for  atr them  Merry Christmas mike and your familey      skipper

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="1140763" timestamp="1323195478"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=92696.msg1140695#msg1140695 date=1323189904]
Are we talking about trashtalking or something else. Because [b]if its trash talking then Smoking baby[/b] has it hands down but if its other stuff then Bamakid is a close contender.
[/quote]Um he can talk the trash... but it's his embarrassing(to smokin baby) side kick BHFAN. You know the one who enjoys slapping himself.. And has ALL that ENVY for Dayton.. Word is his kids have been begging him to move to Dayton. So they can be part of a community  where football will get you past the 1st round..  ;D
[/quote]

Nah they want to move there because after reading your post they are starting the realize how dumb the women in Dayton must be ;D It's probably easy pickens over there ;)

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1140829" timestamp="1323201009"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=92696.msg1140827#msg1140827 date=1323200889]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=92696.msg1140708#msg1140708 date=1323191186]
what the heck!! I can't have my own spot in the poll ;D
[/quote]

Sorry man just thought of yall as the BH duo....whos Batman whos Robin?
[/quote]

More like who's pitching and who's catching.
[/quote]

I'm pitching and your catching 8) Or at least BH was pitching when we played Dayton :'(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1140858" timestamp="1323204247"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=92696.msg1140763#msg1140763 date=1323195478]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=92696.msg1140695#msg1140695 date=1323189904]
Are we talking about trashtalking or something else. Because [b]if its trash talking then Smoking baby[/b] has it hands down but if its other stuff then Bamakid is a close contender.
[/quote]Um he can talk the trash... but it's his embarrassing(to smokin baby) side kick BHFAN. You know the one who enjoys slapping himself.. And has ALL that ENVY for Dayton.. Word is his kids have been begging him to move to Dayton. So they can be part of a community  where football will get you past the 1st round..  ;D
[/quote]

Nah they want to move there because after reading your post they are starting the realize how dumb the women in Dayton must be ;D It's probably easy pickens over there ;)
[/quote]Aww don't be that way... It's ok... Like Bronx Rox says theres always room on the purple bandwagon... Hey we will even leave the light on for ya.. in case you get lost. I think Tyrone has a shack for rent. Oh and I voted for liltex ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1140922" timestamp="1323208045"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=92696.msg1140920#msg1140920 date=1323207976]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92696.msg1140911#msg1140911 date=1323207665]
Hey Garrity, do  you remember 'showstopper'?    ;D ;D
[/quote]Yep!
[/quote]He should have been poster of the decade!  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Where's he at now?

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1140815" timestamp="1323200007"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=92696.msg1140697#msg1140697 date=1323190138]
i think coach comoeaux is a very fair poster usually gives a good outlook from both sides of the fence
[/quote]

Hows that screen name working out for you?
[/quote]well I like him I got family at lake Travis and have got to meet him a bunch of times he is a good kid wish it would have worked out for him at Texas but things happen

The Best- PNG bamakid, politics or pigskin he's bringing that next level stuff!
The No Filter Award- invictus/GoDogs27
MVP- WOSgrad
Funniest -  Tyrone Biggums
Trash Talk-  Smoking Baby/BHFAN   
Best Username - Darth Vidor
Wisdom - BMTSoulja1/ vp32/ Coach Comeaux/ robandana
Knowledge - liltex/ Mr. Buddy Garrity
One Liners - KHS 89
ClipArt/Photoshop - octfeb/BRONX ROX

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1141037" timestamp="1323215939"]
MVP- WOSgrad
Wisdom - BMTSoulja1/ vp32/ Coach Comeaux/ robandana
One Liners - KHS 89
ClipArt/Photoshop - [b]octfeb[/b]/BRONX ROX
[/quote]YAY ME! LOL

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1141096" timestamp="1323219108"]
I want to hear award speeches...... ;D
[/quote]
I would like to dedicate this award to those Mighty Mighty Pirates that i look to as brothers, sons, friends, and comrades. Without them i would've have gotten to see the most amazing, inspiring, nerve wreaking, and educational season i have ever seen in my life. I would like to thank Purple Runs Deep for the nomination for this award and i look forward to many many more seasons of posting together.

With that being said...

[move][size=36pt][u][b]G[color=yellow]O[/color] P[color=yellow]I[/color]R[color=yellow]A[/color]T[color=yellow]E[/color]S[color=yellow]![/color]![color=yellow]![/color]![color=yellow]![/color]![color=yellow]![/color]![color=yellow]![/color]![color=yellow]![/color][/b][/u][/size][/move]

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="1141024" timestamp="1323215234"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=92696.msg1140815#msg1140815 date=1323200007]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=92696.msg1140697#msg1140697 date=1323190138]
i think coach comoeaux is a very fair poster usually gives a good outlook from both sides of the fence
[/quote]

Hows that screen name working out for you?
[/quote]well I like him I got family at lake Travis and have got to meet him a bunch of times he is a good kid wish it would have worked out for him at Texas but things happen
[/quote]

Great kid!

Just think you pigeon-holed yourself a bit...thats all

Unlike myself, who used a fake playgirl model's alias from a movie...Which someone else on this board has copied...weird

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1141037" timestamp="1323215939"]
MVP- WOSgrad
[b]Wisdom - BMTSoulja1[/b]/ vp32/ Coach Comeaux/ robandana
One Liners - KHS 89
ClipArt/Photoshop - octfeb/BRONX ROX
[/quote](takes a bow)  I would like to thank...  My hands... for being able to type this stuff...  ;D

On behalf of my ancestors r-l Great unc Jack Schitt and grt.auntie Giva Schitt who were both history minded from the Ant Mound,my mom Noe Schitt and brother Bull Schitt all my knowledge I learned to be able to share I accept this award.P.S-Oops forgot my sister Awe who married a Happens so her married name is Awe Schitt Happens ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1141364" timestamp="1323265563"]
On behalf of my ancestors r-l Great unc Jack Schitt and grt.auntie Giva Schitt who were both history minded from the Ant Mound,my mom Noe Schitt and brother Bull Schitt all my knowledge I learned to be able to share I accept this award.P.S-Oops forgot my sister Awe who married a Happens so her married name is Awe Schitt Happens ;D ;D
[/quote]

And I think you left out.."Fulla Schitt".... ;D ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="1140845" timestamp="1323202892"]
Mike i rellydont care about polls and dont care what people think about me the only person that loves me is my GOD thats true love  he dont care about my spelling and me being a butt at times. we all on here have fun  but like i said in alot of my post  that please GOD watch over all our kids on friday and saturday nights and always tell your familey that you love them becouse we never know if there will be a tomorrow for  atr them  Merry Christmas mike and your familey      skipper
[/quote]Looks like two old "FOE`S" are falling in love.  god is strange, I mean, god work`s in strange ways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami