Who Wins It This Year?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins It This Year?

• Dallas Kimball
    • Silsbee
    • Fort Bend Hightower
    • Dallas South Oak Cliff
    • New Orleans Walker

Why don't they have any of the top private schools in Texas in this tourney? Arlington Grace Prep beat Oak Cliff the other night and Plano Prestonwood has an outstanding team to.

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1136084" timestamp="1322723394"]
Why don't they have any of the top private schools in Texas in this tourney? Arlington Grace Prep beat Oak Cliff the other night and Plano Prestonwood has an outstanding team to.
[/quote]The out of town teams are still good. Westbury Christian out of Houston played a year or so ago from my memory

[quote name="bulldog81" post="1138011" timestamp="1322880257"]
Only 1 of the 5 choices made it to the semi-finals.
[/quote]
Maybe the list should have been expanded! Either the person who started the poll did not know that you can add additional options when you create a poll on this website or did not believe any of the other teams were worthy of that honor??

r[quote name="NB Dawg" post="1138029" timestamp="1322880960"]
[quote author=bulldog81 link=topic=92351.msg1138011#msg1138011 date=1322880257]
Only 1 of the 5 choices made it to the semi-finals.
[/quote]
Maybe the list should have been expanded! Either the person who started the poll did not know that you can add additional options when you create a poll on this website or did not believe any of the other teams were worthy of that honor??
[/quote] I knew that you can add more teams I just decided not to this time but next time I will!

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1140399" timestamp="1323128253"]
Did anyone see Lufkin play? They advanced far into the tournament. I was not impressed with that team. To me, they were not a good team.
[/quote]

Nederland made them look bad, I agree Dove.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder