Hamshire-Fannett vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/BH wins 60-50!

WOSgrad

I've seen H-F last week vs. my team.  They need better ball handlers.  The guards that they have can't handle the press.  They have some athletes that can go.  I would assume they need good shooters to be able to stretch the floor as well.  But, IMO, they will be right in the thick of things in their district.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1127236" timestamp="1321964286"]
I've seen H-F last week vs. my team.  They need better ball handlers.  The guards that they have can't handle the press.  They have some athletes that can go.  I would assume they need good shooters to be able to stretch the floor as well.  But, IMO, they will be right in the thick of things in their district.
[/quote]
If Blue Dove hadn't moved :D :D ::) ::) Hamshire-Fannett would be a force in 21-3a this year.

Shoutout to Barbers Hill they are disciplined team that goes to hole really well. If H-F can cut down on the the sloppines they have some serious potential Malveaux is a force and previously stated in another post if they can get it going on the outside too then he will get some cleaner looks in there. Keep playing hard guys yall will get it together I love watching yall play.  8)

[quote name="hj15" post="1127288" timestamp="1321970701"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92026.msg1127236#msg1127236 date=1321964286]
[/quote]
If Blue Dove hadn't moved :D :D ::) ::) Hamshire-Fannett would be a force in 21-3a this year.
[/quote]HF still has a good squad to compete in their district. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami