TAKING FOR GRANTED

speveto

I can`t  find much talk on here about WOS victory over a real good team from Columbus.  I guess WOS is "SO GOOD" that the Football fans of Orange are just "TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED" and expect them to win, no big deal.  Well it is a big deal.  If you wan`t  to see the most exciting brand of Football to come through Orange in a long time, it`s  still not too late.  WOS has become a very exciting team to watch.  It could be a "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" experience to see kids with the speed and finesse that the WOS players have.

[quote name="speveto" post="1123503" timestamp="1321717327"]
I can`t  find much talk on here about [b]WOS victory over a real good team from Columbus.  [/b]I guess WOS is "SO GOOD" that the Football fans of Orange are just "TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED" and expect them to win, no big deal.  Well it is a big deal.  If you wan`t  to see the most exciting brand of Football to come through Orange in a long time, it`s  still not too late.  WOS has become a very exciting team to watch.  It could be a "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" experience to see kids with the speed and finesse that the WOS players have.
[/quote]

52 / 9 Don't leave much to talk about.. ;D

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1123570" timestamp="1321720715"]
Saw some mustang fans in baytown last night. they said game was ended with time left on the clock due to columbus poor sportsmanship. this true?
[/quote]

Yes, absolutly true. Horrible. Our kids showed just how disciplined they are. With the punches, the pushes and even ripping off our players helmets, they didn't get distracted. Just kept scoring touchdowns. The Columbus team and their coach is garbage.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1123570" timestamp="1321720715"]
Saw some mustang fans in baytown last night. they said game was ended with time left on the clock due to columbus poor sportsmanship. this true?
[/quote]Stopped it with 1:30 left on the clock and talked to coaches but they went back out in victory formation and finished.

I can`t  find much talk on here about WOS victory over a real good team from Columbus.  I guess WOS is "SO GOOD" that the Football fans of Orange are just "TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED" and expect them to win, no big deal.  Well it is a big deal.  If you wan`t  to see the most exciting brand of Football to come through Orange in a long time, it`s  still not too late.  WOS has become a very exciting team to watch.  It could be a "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" experience to see kids with the speed and finesse that the WOS players have.
[/quote]

Really?!?!?  Dude or dudette real classy post...c'mon

[quote name="kicker" post="1123577" timestamp="1321721053"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91866.msg1123570#msg1123570 date=1321720715]
[/quote]

Yes, absolutly true. Horrible. Our kids showed just how disciplined they are. With the punches, the pushes and even ripping off our players helmets, they didn't get distracted. Just kept scoring touchdowns. The Columbus team and their coach is garbage.
[/quote] WOW! There should be some disciplinary action taken with these coaches.... Thats HORRIBLE! Can't the UIL do an inquiry?

[quote name="kicker" post="1123577" timestamp="1321721053"]
[/quote]

Yes, absolutly true. Horrible. [b]Our kids showed just how disciplined they are[/b]. With the punches, the pushes and even ripping off our players helmets, they didn't get distracted. Just kept scoring touchdowns. The Columbus team and their coach is garbage.
[/quote]
Great job Mustangs. Way to maintain composure. Keep on representing!!!!

[b]I can`t  find much talk on here about WOS victory over a real good team from Columbus.[/b]  I guess WOS is "SO GOOD" that the Football fans of Orange are just "TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED" and expect them to win, no big deal.  Well it is a big deal.  If you wan`t  to see the most exciting brand of Football to come through Orange in a long time, it`s  still not too late.  WOS has become a very exciting team to watch.  It could be a "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" experience to see kids with the speed and finesse that the WOS players have.
[/quote]

The rest of your post may indeed be completely accurate, however, when your first sentence proclaims Columbus as a good team you kind of lose a little bit of credibility...

WOS sounds like they are really starting to round into form but Columbus IS NOT a good team...Not taking anything away from WOS (and their victory over Columbus) but let's call a spade a spade....

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1123622" timestamp="1321722821"]
I expect the UIL to look into it if Coach T request it.
[/quote]

Don't want to beT a dead horse but if you were there, Garrity, you would have wanted to punch people from the stands it was so bad. I mean, it wasn't just some shoving, it was blatant tanting and puching way after the play. They were honestly trying to hurt our kids. If i was the uil, I would drug test the whole team immediatly and fire their coach. He was encouraging it.

[quote name="kicker" post="1123649" timestamp="1321724191"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91866.msg1123622#msg1123622 date=1321722821]
I expect the UIL to look into it if Coach T request it.
[/quote]

Don't want to beT a dead horse but if you were there, Garrity, you would have wanted to punch people from the stands it was so bad. I mean, it wasn't just some shoving, it was blatant tanting and puching way after the play. They were honestly trying to hurt our kids. If i was the uil, I would drug test the whole team immediatly and fire their coach. He was encouraging it.
[/quote]
Sounds like the coach needs to be disciplined and the UIL needs to impose some kind penalty on the coach/program.  I know it's hard for kids to keep their composure when the other team starts something so blatant and keeps it up.  Props to the Mustangs for keeping their heads and showing team discipline. 

They didn't even shake hands after the game. Word is that Cornel didn't want one of our kids to get into a fight with all of their taunting and get ejected and be able to play next week. It was a good call, some of the things their players were doing would goat the most disciplined players into a fight. One of their players ripped our LB helmet off, stuck his hand in his mouth and tried to rip his bottom jaw off. His mouth was bleeding from both sides after and the kid got up and ran off the field like he stole something and was getting "high five's" from the coaches and other players... I hate to talk about kids, but they were just a bunch of PUNKS!

But they got punked in the end...

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1123611" timestamp="1321722273"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91866.msg1123577#msg1123577 date=1321721053]
[/quote]

Yes, absolutly true. Horrible. [b]Our kids showed just how disciplined they are[/b]. With the punches, the pushes and even ripping off our players helmets, they didn't get distracted. Just kept scoring touchdowns. The Columbus team and their coach is garbage.
[/quote]
[/quote]It started early with trash talk and just got worse. WOS players had the strength of character to walk away each time.  "IF" the Columbus players could have got our guys into a fist fight, WOS  might have been kicked out of the playoffs.  It was so bad that the two teams did not shake hands after the game.  It looked to me like Coach T. was preaching to the players about how damaging fighting could be for the future of this wonderful team. You Mustang Players need to know how "PROUD" us fans are of you when you "JUST WALK AWAY".

[quote name="speveto" post="1124568" timestamp="1321743679"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91866.msg1123611#msg1123611 date=1321722273]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91866.msg1123577#msg1123577 date=1321721053]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]It started early with trash talk and just got worse. WOS players had the strength of character to walk away each time.  "IF" the Columbus players could have got our guys into a fist fight, WOS  might have been kicked out of the playoffs.  It was so bad that the two teams did not shake hands after the game.  It looked to me like Coach T. was preaching to the players about how damaging fighting could be for the future of this wonderful team. [i][b]You Mustang Players need to know how "PROUD" us fans are of you when you "JUST WALK AWAY".[/b][/i][/quote]

+1

[quote name="MEM" post="1123633" timestamp="1321723373"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=91866.msg1123503#msg1123503 date=1321717327]
[b]I can`t  find much talk on here about WOS victory over a real good team from Columbus.[/b]  I guess WOS is "SO GOOD" that the Football fans of Orange are just "TAKING THEM FOR GRANTED" and expect them to win, no big deal.  Well it is a big deal.  If you wan`t  to see the most exciting brand of Football to come through Orange in a long time, it`s  still not too late.  WOS has become a very exciting team to watch.  It could be a "ONCE IN A LIFETIME" experience to see kids with the speed and finesse that the WOS players have.
[/quote]

The rest of your post may indeed be completely accurate, however, when your first sentence proclaims Columbus as a good team you kind of lose a little bit of credibility...

WOS sounds like they are really starting to round into form but Columbus IS NOT a good team...Not taking anything away from WOS (and their victory over Columbus) but let's call a spade a spade....
[/quote]I wrote that early this morning when I was feeling "WORM AND FUZZY". Now that I have had time to think about it, I agree with you.

Some of you WOS faithful were taking the mustang's for granted.  The truely faithful was sticking by the mustang's through thick and thin but some of you wanted to fire the whole coaching staff when they was losing. Some gave this team no chance. I think the coaching staff and kids are proving some of the doubter's wrong. The coaching staff never gave up on the kids and the kids did not give up on them. The proof is in the result's. Just saying!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1123996" timestamp="1321734454"]
They didn't even shake hands after the game. Word is that Cornel didn't want one of our kids to get into a fight with all of their taunting and get ejected and be able to play next week. It was a good call, some of the things their players were doing would goat the most disciplined players into a fight. One of their players ripped our LB helmet off, stuck his hand in his mouth and tried to rip his bottom jaw off. His mouth was bleeding from both sides after and the kid got up and ran off the field like he stole something and was getting "high five's" from the coaches and other players... I hate to talk about kids, but they were just a bunch of PUNKS!

But they got punked in the end...
[/quote]

What a shame....why not try a team prayer instead....says a lot for our society anymore. Way to hold your head high Mustangs. It's in the past and doesn't deserve your thoughts. Prepare for the next conquest!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami