Good Morning Vidor Fans! Feels Good Huh!

Hawkeye

I was born in the back seat of a 56' Chevy Bellair in downtown Vidor. So I have a special interest in Vidor football.  ;D Not to mention my parents are from there and my grandparents are buried there.

Congratulations on a great win over a really good football team last night! Smashmouth football!! Let's see here, Montgomery barely lost to Brenham, so I guess that makes ya'll about even with the cubs. ;)

Dayton barely lost to Angelton and then beat PNG so......just kidding. Nevermind all that crud, just go out next week and play Pirate football and who knows how far the Black Pearl can sail!

P. S. Feels good waking up after a big win like that huh.  8)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1123407" timestamp="1321711363"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=91857.msg1123344#msg1123344 date=1321703041]
[b][color=red]I was born in the back seat of a 56' Chevy Bellair in downtown Vidor[/color][/b]. So I have a special interest in Vidor football.  ;D [/quote]

I agree with you that Life begins at conception.  ;D

Congrats  to Vidor
[/quote]
Mom didn't go into detail, but now that you mention it, I may have been conceived and born in the same car! Lol!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1123344" timestamp="1321703041"]
I was born in the back seat of a 56' Chevy Bellair in downtown Vidor. So I have a special interest in Vidor football.  ;D Not to mention my parents are from there and my grandparents are buried there.

Congratulations on a great win over a really good football team last night! Smashmouth football!! Let's see here, Montgomery barely lost to Brenham, so I guess that makes ya'll about even with the cubs. ;)

Dayton barely lost to Angelton and then beat PNG so......just kidding. Nevermind all that crud, just go out next week and play Pirate football and who knows how far the Black Pearl can sail!

[/quote]Didn't know you was from Vidor Hawkeye? I'm from Vidor too. Graduated in '68. Always a pirate in heart. Follow your dreams Pirates. Behind yall all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for now!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest beechnut
[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1123407" timestamp="1321711363"]
[b][color=red]I was born in the back seat of a 56' Chevy Bellair in downtown Vidor[/color][/b]. So I have a special interest in Vidor football.  ;D [/quote]

I agree with you that Life begins at conception.  ;D

Congrats  to Vidor
[/quote]

Hillarious sp down right made me laugh.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1123432" timestamp="1321713317"]
Congrats to all of Vidor..Great job boys...Good job Coaches Esp. that fine looking young man Rex...And big sexy himself  Coach J.Grey..You da man Jeff..Great win for the community of Vidor....
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="knightrider" post="1123411" timestamp="1321711748"]

[/quote]Didn't know you was from Vidor Hawkeye? I'm from Vidor too. Graduated in '68. Always a pirate in heart. Follow your dreams Pirates. Behind yall all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for now!!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

C'mon guys, you know most of us Vidorians were either conceived that way or in a trailer park. Keep it real.....

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1123344" timestamp="1321703041"]

[/quote]  Hello Hawkeye  another Vidor person here  class 78

[quote name="vpdb78" post="1123538" timestamp="1321718725"]

[/quote]  Hello Hawkeye  another Vidor person here  class 78
[/quote]
Howdy! Pretty much raised up here in Dayton, but I definitley have Vidor "family" connections. Still have an uncle there in the water well business. Keep sailing Pirates! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder