• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="1123237" timestamp="1321682982"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=91842.msg1123235#msg1123235 date=1321682851]
Any word on the location of this one?
[/quote]

Lufkin Friday 730PM

I'll get you Tatum's stats early next week so your capsules will be super cool like usual.
[/quote]

LOL! Thanks, Mike!

HOW BOUT A HUGE SHOUT TO GLENN ROBERTS!!!  Glenn was battling a virus since Thursday.  But when he needed to step up, he was there.  I've never seen him come out the came on his own and it happened last night.  I salute him for his efforts last night and he continues to amaze me when he's not even close to 100%!!!!  Go BUCS!!!

[quote name="justsaying" post="1123623" timestamp="1321722874"]
What's the story on EC last night.. Glenn Roberts barely played.  Was he ill?
[/quote]
Yes he was sick most of the week with a stomach bug. 

Our defense was awesome last night!  I know that the BUCS will be ready to take on Tatum next week.  Should be a great game.

I want to thank all teams/players in our district.  I believe we have the best teams in Division one.  Thank you!

[quote name="watup" post="1123729" timestamp="1321727615"]
HOW BOUT A HUGE SHOUT TO GLENN ROBERTS!!!  Glenn was battling a virus since Thursday.  But when he needed to step up, he was there.  I've never seen him come out the came on his own and it happened last night.  I salute him for his efforts last night and he continues to amaze me when he's not even close to 100%!!!!  Go BUCS!!!
[/quote]I agree.  He is first class!  When you talk to him about his ability to run, he will always say he has a great o-line that helps him.  He ALWAYS has a smile on his face and a kind word to say.  I can't wait to see where he goes after high school!

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1124091" timestamp="1321736132"]
I wouldn't have given EC a shot at this early in the season, but these kids play smart and play with such heart.  Their continued progress has made me a believer, and I believe they found a new coach who may be as good as Taylor.  Go Bucs!
[/quote]

Taylor as in coach Taylor of the 70's and 80's ? Just asking.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1124163" timestamp="1321736958"]
[quote author=belle-mere link=topic=91842.msg1124091#msg1124091 date=1321736132]
I wouldn't have given EC a shot at this early in the season, but these kids play smart and play with such heart.  Their continued progress has made me a believer, and I believe they found a new coach who may be as good as Taylor.  Go Bucs!
[/quote]

Taylor as in coach Taylor of the 70's and 80's ? Just asking.
[/quote]

Sorry, I was living in the past.  I meant Evans, not Taylor.  Thanks for correcting me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder